Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Somerset House 2013 live updates (sans photos)
  • 146 Comments sorted by
  • Looks like Madame Bordello is there too! Say Hi from me! :D

Be patient.
  • Una said:

And I just checked the photo thread, yes, a new outfit!

Ppl are already calling it a #batwingtop
    Be patient.
  • SETLIST

Paper Bag
    Clowns
    Stranger
    Alvar
    Clay
    You Never Know
    No. 1
    A&E
    Shiny & Warm
    Ride...
    Ooh La La
    Caravan Girl

Encore
    Drew
    Little Bird
    Black Cherry
    Train
    Strict Machine
    Be patient.
  • I wish they'd ditch Little Bird already, sorry Tweety, it's just doesn't fit in with anything other than Seventh Tree.
  • Cracking setlist....

It's great that Tales Of Us is now part of the repertoire!

• NOOOOOOOOOO I've missed Ride A White Horse again ~X(  + Ooh La La, Train, Strict Machine & Number 1 :((
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Exactly, and with RAWH and Strict in the set that's just enough extended drawn out songs, you could do 2 other songs in the time it takes Little Bird to finish and i'd rather they do 2 other songs.
  • you will have to take it up with Alison :)

it was really trippy tonight, especially with the pixie lasers. its all about the psychedelia!

"its MY favourite song"
  • Was Will there?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Will was there but not on stage. He came walking through Somerset house with a wheelie bag & hat on in the afternoon. So funny to see. He looked like a tourist abroad ! :)
    Music Junkie
  • lol i met him after the thursday night gig...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Tonight's gig was so up there on what I would say is my favourite gig to date. Totally different to the Manchester shows. Alison was in great form. Stunning visuals/lasers. Nice to meet all the usual Frappers again. See you all in November ! B-)
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2013-07-20 19:21:09
    Music Junkie
  • Wow think that may be my fav Goldfrapp gig ever! Alison was on fine form, the lasers and the confetti oh my.....
    Post edited by LittleBird at 2013-07-20 19:24:23
  • Wow think that may be my fav Goldfrapp gig ever! Alison was on fine form, the lasers and the confetti oh my.....

:-bd
    Music Junkie
  • rewak said:

I wish they'd ditch Little Bird already, sorry Tweety, it's just doesn't fit in with anything other than Seventh Tree.

No, I'm not a massive fan of it but it fits supremely , it gathers the crowd and gets them stomping (figuratively and in reality) . My enjoyment index sits at at 80% on it. And in that way it fits in.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!