Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Dogs got to hot and had to turn around.....sigh. I am 41, I understand that age isn't a barrier, time and finances to have a say though. I just reckon it is time to reassess a various things. I did start at the beginning of the year and then it got so busy that I just buckled down and put up with it....mistake #1.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-17 02:56:26
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • There's always a way if you've the heart, C.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yes I do think it is time..I owe it to myself and those around me to get on with my life. So watch this space....right off to work maybe there will be no explosion.....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Ok..... Time to go through everything....

Starting with Felt Mountain....
  • Cervus said:

...maybe there will be no explosion.

Or maybe there will be.
  • iuventus said:

That is amazing.....that could have been me without the singing and dancing......haha.
    There was no explosion btw......which everyone is rather perturbed about!
  • A little heartsick that I'm not standing in que right now for the Manchester gig tonight, but very excited for everyone that is. I predict everyone is going to fall in love. Can't wait to hear about it.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^
    Shame you can't be there. You have less than 24 hours to win some money, executive flight to the UK and meet us all in Manchester. Come while the weathers good ;)
  • Very sensual, very into my own skin and enjoying the heat under this southern californian sun.
    I told you how I felt the earth could move.
  • Had a great nights sleep, kept the fan on all night.....even after having to clear up the water all over the floor last night when I got in from work. ( Stupidly left velux window open and we had a thunderstorm ) no more mentions of Cinderella @iuventus.... hehehe
  • I just have to...

• Oh Lucifer!!!!! hahahaha
  • Feeling a little anxious and nervous about today now I've seen people say it was bloody hot at the venue last night. Oh gawd I'll be passing out!! :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!