Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • AHHHH I LOVE IT! I'm sat out in the garden sunning myself with this on loop in the background for the rest of the day.  It couldn't be more perfect. 
  • AHHHH I LOVE IT! I'm sat out in the garden sunning myself with this on loop in the background for the rest of the day.  It couldn't be more perfect. 

Very true..stopped being teary now. Just enjoying it all over again.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • anybody working on the lyrics yet? haha
  • anybody working on the lyrics yet? haha

i've got the day off, might give it a go later. once i've stopped drowning in the whole thing :) 

• Cervus said:

Very true..stopped being teary now. Just enjoying it all over again.

*hands hankie*

No, wait!

*hands clean hankie*

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • the lyrics are so good and fit the arrangement so well, so many memories of love gone by. I think I've got them all down on the fifth or sixth listen!

I'm so looking forward to Wednesday, going to be crying tears of joy all week...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • What's shocking to me is that they are just now hitting their stride, unfettered and unrestrained.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-15 05:54:27
  • tweety said:

the lyrics are so good and fit the arrangement so well, so many memories of love gone by. I think I've got them all down on the fifth or sixth listen!

I'm so looking forward to Wednesday, going to be crying tears of joy all week...

They certainly know exactly how to prick my recollections, I had not expected to feel like this about it. I think that has surprised me more than anything else.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Is there anywhere to download or buy Drew in high quality? Can't keep playing the video all day, as much as I want to.

• Cervus said:

tweety said:

the lyrics are so good and fit the arrangement so well, so many memories of love gone by. I think I've got them all down on the fifth or sixth listen!

They certainly know exactly how to prick my recollections, I had not expected to feel like this about it. I think that has surprised me more than anything else.

not felt like this since Monster Love at beachy head on my honeymoon.

goldfrapp just has this way of transporting me...
    "its MY favourite song"
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-07-15 06:11:46
  • Cervus said:

That's interesting, Cervus, the point about memories.  Even without understanding the lyrics (the first few times!!), there's a sense of reminiscence, like autumn..
  • Woohooo!  It's on Laverne.
  • Lauren has just said that "Drew" will be released on Sept 2nd

Wait. that's not news, is it?

Post edited by whisperit at 2013-07-15 06:14:36

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!