Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • Aw boo! Mute uploaded the video to their Vimeo account (2 days ago, but it was private until now) but they disabled downloading the original file or even streaming it in 1080p. What then is the point of having a Vimeo account Mute? We could download the original file for the trailer, it was insane quality [-(

Has Lauren played it out yet? Haven't bothered listening.
  • If Goldfrapp don't get the chance to write a Bond theme tune, I'll cry.

• & i'll watch to video on friday when i get back home... go things come to those who wait.... as a wise man once said...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

jozzy81 said:

& i'll watch to video on friday when i get back home... go things come to those who wait.... as a wise man once said...

"Those little things you deny yourself kill you more each day"  or something like that anyway 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Prob getting way too emotional now but as I am actually listening to the lyrics for the second time this is already transporting me to places that I have been with my fella (rest his soul) Cannot pretend there are not tears.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-15 05:40:31
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • whisperit said:

Keith!

Welcome!

Thanks. Bit despite having only a post count of 1, I've posted a few times. Perhaps the others are considered unworthy!
  • I dowlnoaded this directly from goldfrapp.com Just click the right button, 'save the movie as' and it's all
    Post edited by jenkins25 at 2013-07-15 05:44:48
  • So for, I've resisted.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • AHHHH I LOVE IT! I'm sat out in the garden sunning myself with this on loop in the background for the rest of the day.  It couldn't be more perfect. 
  • AHHHH I LOVE IT! I'm sat out in the garden sunning myself with this on loop in the background for the rest of the day.  It couldn't be more perfect. 

Very true..stopped being teary now. Just enjoying it all over again.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • anybody working on the lyrics yet? haha
  • anybody working on the lyrics yet? haha

i've got the day off, might give it a go later. once i've stopped drowning in the whole thing :) 

• Cervus said:

Very true..stopped being teary now. Just enjoying it all over again.

*hands hankie*

No, wait!

*hands clean hankie*

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • the lyrics are so good and fit the arrangement so well, so many memories of love gone by. I think I've got them all down on the fifth or sixth listen!

I'm so looking forward to Wednesday, going to be crying tears of joy all week...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • What's shocking to me is that they are just now hitting their stride, unfettered and unrestrained.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-15 05:54:27

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!