Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • LuDux said:

"the twisted & disturbing are welcome"

I thought it was too obvious to mention.

So, anywot, when Jesus was being crucified, do you think he thought: "I bet this will look really good on a necklace someday"?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • As UT stated, the best option is the off switch.  Nobody will bend to what you think is acceptable, as we are all our own persons here.  @iuventus is probably already sick of being oppressed in the real world by political correctness and is bursting at the seams to share some nipple-twisting Jesus fun, and this is the thread to do that.  

Don't take things so serious in life, you'll only go grey quicker :-)
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Hanzo the Razor, "Chinese Basket Trick"

• Excuse me Gaelen- let's get one thing crystal clear shall we? I certainly don't expect anyone to bend to anything OK?

I can already see that the majority of people on here don't believe. As i said earlier that's cool but I don't find the pictures entertaining or funny in the slightest.

There were also a few other individuals who didn't see any humour in them either. I suppose your gonna tell them to chill their beans too are you?

Do not go round using oppression as a weak excuse. It holds no water with me.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-04-01 10:30:36
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-04-01 10:30:53
  • I thought this particular forest fire was nearly out but looks like some embers have flared up again !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I thought this particular forest fire was nearly out but looks like some embers have flared up again !

I don't know what could've gone wrong; I prayed for it to end.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2017-04-01 15:07:08
  • And there we go. Full on conflagration again!
    When presented with a forest fire, make toast!
  • Oh, @Urban_Tribesman, remember that time you were possessed and thought it was sooooooo funny to add just the right amount of fuel to the fire? Good times!

Post edited by iuventus at 2017-04-01 15:57:53
  • Speaking of possession and flames and all that, we haven't had a good Miss Chamonix Aspen story lately. How is the Lady?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2017-04-01 15:58:18
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • iuventus said:

Speaking of possession and flames and all that, we haven't had a good Miss Chamonix Aspen story lately. How is the Lady?

That picture looks like a young Ozzy Osbourne. From around the time of Master of Reality?
    Cham Cham, as she is known to close friends, is still riding the wave. Mrs UT will be meeting her over the Frinton Gay Weekender, which always coincides with Eurovision.
    In the meantime, you can catch up with her exploits on Twitter @ChamonixAspen
  • OMGrannypanties! You don't think she'd follow me back, do you?
  • Don't know. Flatter her, she loves shoes and is the Princess of Primark. Whatever goes down well!
    Mention you know the lovely Lisa, Queen of Tendring.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!