Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • Oh, and when that's done, you could kidnap and enslave thousands of savages from afar.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The railway line connecting Cornwall yi the rest of the country has been destroyed. They need to sort that so that i can get to the brighton-Goldfrapp gig next month! Priorities!

I saw the Dawlish line on Michael Portillos programme only just last year and it looked so pretty and now its gone. Let alone whats going to happen to the propertys hanging by a thread now!
    My Mums cousins lives in Somerset and its just flooded really bad. Shes scared as she has health problems and literally feels trapped 
    :(
  • iuventus said:

You could always colonize another land and then violate, murder, and oppress its natives.

iuventus said:

Oh, and when that's done, you could kidnap and enslave thousands of savages from afar.

Well, a quick check of our cv suggests we have all the relevant experience, now just to choose where to invade.... Hmmmm... Decisions decisions...
  • China will get there first!
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Am I the only one already using Windows 8? Phat wha' thuck?! My head is spinning.
  • No, here´s another happy customer...
  • ping said:

iuventus said:

You could always colonize another land and then violate, murder, and oppress its natives.

iuventus said:

Oh, and when that's done, you could kidnap and enslave thousands of savages from afar.

Well, a quick check of our cv suggests we have all the relevant experience, now just to choose where to invade.... Hmmmm... Decisions decisions...

Somerset , the locals are subdued and we can turn it into an "Atlantis Wurzel Water Theme Park Attraction" , same as now but you pay to get in.........and out .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • :x @};-
  • Aaaaargh! I just had to call India to figure out how to find MS Office on my PC. For those of you who don't know, you just type it onto the start page, and viola!
  • Did you figure out how to turn of your computer yet? It took me 3 days... ;-)
  • I've done it once, but I'll probably have to figure it out again.
  • Smeggin' hell! I'm actually cursing and shaking my fist at an operating system.
  • I don't wish to cause any distress, iuv, but my computer totally crashed after I updated to Windows 8.1. :((
    It won't start up now. Cursing and shaking my fist was only the first of the nasty things I did to the bloody machine. Now I'm working on an old laptop, with good old Vista. Works fine!
  • Fortunately, I purchased a new PC with Windows 8 installed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!