Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • * CAVEATAL UPDATE - "again"  and without it being a "farting competition gone wrong".
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-11-25 08:11:22
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Anyway back in the land of my fridge - "no cheese" , it appears over my weekend of night shifts , my entire family & cat have been stuffing themselves with cheese - CHEESE STEALING BASTARDS *

*from Sartoris Greatest Hits of cheese based over reactions
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Distressed to see my sister in pain and can't do anything to help. I tell her to rest but she can't sit or rest for long without the pain coming back. Painkillers aren't working. It's only been over a week since her op but 6 to 8 weeks of this. Doctors say it's to be expected but blimey, surely there's something can be done??

Oops. Put this in the wrong thread. Should be how do you feel thread. That's how stressed I am
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-11-25 10:08:58
  • Sorry to hear that H-B. Hope she recovers asap. And with crimbo coming up.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • In some places, Christmas looks like any other day of the year.

Wonder what she's putting under the tree for her baby.

Certainly not a deluxe boxed set.

Post edited by iuventus at 2013-12-09 16:04:43
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Everybody rushing around the local supermarket as though there is a food shortage. They will waste loads of it. And everyone is so short tempered.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sat waiting in my car with my daughter insisting I listen to some Mumford & Sons and Imagine Dragons "I love you darling, but I'm sending you to a children's home".
  • My rant today is about how long it took to serve my daughter at the electrical desk in Tesco this morning. They need to put more tills on.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bloody useless Royal Mail. Got a Christmas card today (yes thats right Christmas is finished) and when I looked at the post date it was stamped 12th December and only just got here today. Ridiculous. Only came from the next county not the other side of the World!!!
  • The mail is rubbish. And they rocketed the price of a stamp up. The worst thing is when someone does not pay enough postage. You get a card through your door saying you have to pay that shortage. IE 15p. + a pound handling charge. That has happened a few times to me. There needs to be some proper competition to Royal Mail because it is a poor service.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • WOLVES!

An Idaho court has just approved a wolf hunting competition, to start NOW.

To protest against it, please sign the on-line petition here
  • This is Tesco AGAIN. We went taking the girls mpv player back because she wanted a sd card or something instead. The woman did not half check the packaging/plastic had not been opened. Makes you feel a complete fraudster. If they must do such checks they could take it in the back. I have said we should shop elsewhere but my boss(the Mrs) says she thinks there is the best value for money.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • My rant is about the word "luv". Come on now...it's NOT a real word! It's some cutesy, childish form of the word. If you "love" me...spell it correctly! Honestly what's so dam hard about that? I mean does someone really love you if they're using "luv"? What does that imply? Some of my relatives and some friends use this form with me...well I say "Stop! In the name of LOVE" don't give me some short-ass, corrupt version...I want the real thing! Ugh. Ok, I'm done.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • When I say I'm in luv I mean L.U.V!
    http://youtu.be/zqfOEDh8lEQ
  • Ponygurl said:

My rant is about the word "luv".

When I use Iuv on the GMB, it is iuv with the I as capital, as a reply to posts made by Iuventus. I have noticed that the difference between "Iuv" and "luv" is hard to see (the former being typed with a main i and the latter with a small L". So I thought one split second of using "Iuve" in stead of "Iuv", but I thought, why bother. So Iuv gets called Iuv probably many times. How happy do you think he is because of that! :))

So look at the bright side of it, Pony; maybe if someone calls you "luv", they actually refer to "Iuv". Right? ;) ;) ;)
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-12-31 05:59:38

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!