Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Salty crackers and water.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Toast with Gooseberry and Elderflower Jam and  Black coffee one sugar......
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Toast with Gooseberry and Elderflower Jam and  Black coffee one sugar......

Sounds yummy. I ate three days ago. Now have enough money to buy fancy pants from Comme des Garçons.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Miso soup.

As an experiment I added in a heap of chilli flakes and it actually works pretty well.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • My heart out.

Or did I already say that?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Miso soup.

As an experiment I added in a heap of chilli flakes and it actually works pretty well.

One of my favorite meals. I've several delicious recipes.
  • Toothpaste. It happens when I squeeze out too much and try to sing while brushing.
  •  I`m just about to go off to an all-we-can-stuff-our-fat-faces-with-meal at a chinese/foods of the world restaurant . If my plan goes well , I might end up in hospital for a few days FTW 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

I`m just about to go off to an all-we-can-stuff-our-fat-faces-with-meal at a chinese/foods of the world restaurant . If my plan goes well , I might end up in hospital for a few days FTW 

Geronimoooooo!!!
  • iuventus said:

Miso soup.

One of my favorite meals. I've several delicious recipes.

I've found that miso is one of those things that is different pretty much everywhere you go - restaurants, instant, paste, home cooked. If you're not a fan of one then you may be of another.

Personally, I think I refer aka (red) miso best.
  • Do you also like shiitake?
  • iuventus said:

Do you also like shiitake?

No, mushrooms (while still in their normal form) are one of my no-no foods. Just can't take to them.

Ironic that I eat a lot of Quorn which is basically mycoprotein....which is a fungus.

{shrugs at self}
  • I find that dehydrated and well-cooked Eastern mushrooms--skiitake and maitake in particular-- are much more friendly to the body than simple, and raw, mushrooms. Oddly, white/button mushrooms often leave me with cold/flu-like symptoms--especially when raw. As a tonic, I keep a pot of chaga and reishi on my stovetop throughout the year. Both have been thoroughly dehydrated and boiled.
  • I have just eaten a very nice big roast dinner...only happens once in a blue moon but it is worth it...
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Any veggie/vegans on this board out of curiosity?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!