Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

Are you available for panties?

What took you so long to ask?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • watched Kath and Kimderella. enjoy the series (the proper aussie one) so thought we'd give this a go. as movie versions of tv series go, this isn't that bad. i guess because the series is just as over the top and hilarious goes, they can get away with the ridiculous antics that go on in the film.

just a whole lot of fun! :)
  • ^ not seen that, but loved Kath & Kim as a series
  • Ugh! I am sooo pissed right now! ( mad, not drunk) I've been trying to get my girl to see Blue is the Warmest Color with me since Friday! Now she agrees and they've removed it from the theater! Apparently, "there wasn't enough business"...and they removed Kill Your Darlings for the same reason! Fuckers!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Bathing Beauty.  Esther Williams' first starring role.  Yay!
  • @Pet. That Riviera Touch with fab Morecambe and Wise. Spotted a Peter Jeffery on the cast list, you by any chance? ;)
  • Alas, no.  I think you'll find, if you look more carefully, that it was the British actor Peter Jeffrey, not Peter Jeffery (who is British, but not an actor).
  • Mommie Dearest

Guess I better clear out the wire hangers...
  • From Up On Poppy Hill :x
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • 'Fatal Attraction', I had never seen it before, kind of rubbishy really, quite over rated I reckon 5/10....
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-12-04 14:37:28
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • 'Fatal Attraction', I had never seen it before, kind of rubbishy really, quite over rated I reckon 6/10

Pish , I`m sending Kerry Katona around , lock up your cat/dog/budgie/bunny ;)

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I gave it 6/10 originally and changed my mind, it's really 50/50 with me what I think of the movie so 5/10 will do ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Sartori said:

'Fatal Attraction', I had never seen it before, kind of rubbishy really, quite over rated I reckon 6/10

Pish , I`m sending Kerry Katona around , lock up your cat/dog/budgie/bunny ;)

Wow, Kerry Katona. Put her in the sexy women thread. A nice girl from just up the road, Warrington.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw36frapp said:

Wow, Kerry Katona. Put her in the sexy women thread. A nice girl from just up the road, Warrington.

Jesus H. Christ , No . The static from her shellsuit might set the place on fire .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-06 11:13:45
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Saw Oldboy this afternoon , the remake . Unsure of what to make of it as a whole really without spoilers (I`ve never seen the orginal) but some bits were very cleverly done . 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!