Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by

• Currently re-watching season 4 of it's only sunny in philadelphia on netflix... if anyone hasn't ever watched an episode of it... you're massively missing out!

Couldn't tell from clips whether it was a 'one joke' series?

Then again my quality radar is a bit off at mo (see above post).

I love New Girl and have no idea whether that is cool or not but i love Jess and Nicks ad-libbing! Genius!

• tvpatrol said:

All the current best TV shows seem to be centred around serial killers; Showtime's Dexter, BBC's The Fall and NBC's Hannibal.  All worth watching. 

I'd add "The Following" to that.  The fall was incredible, I can't wait for season 2!  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • @tattmaylor... there are some episodes that are a bit eh but generall I'd say it's 90% awesome.  More so after they bring in Danny DeVito as the dad, brilliant casting! 
  • the only thing I've watched in the last 2 weeks is all 13 episodes of 'Orange is the New Black' on Netflix.

Its  from the creators of 'Weeds'

Its a comedy / drama (that gets towards really frickin dark drama towards the end)

Its set in a womens prison, and gives you glimpses into the prisoners past lives as well as the main story line.

There are TWO REALLY HOT WOMEN IN IT WHO GET IT ON.. quite a lot...

It's fucking ace.

That's my review and my recommendation in a round up!

• I've heard some fantastic reviews of that...it's on the netflix list! 
  • Intelligence hour coming up in a minute with University Challenge on BBC2 then Only Connect on BBC4 at 8.30.
  • just watching bitchin kitchen on food network......

what the hell i'm i watching..... @-)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • i must be depressed.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Watched one of the old Miss Marples on TV earlier. The proper ones with the Joan Hickson bless her.
  • @Bells, I noticed that you changed your avatar.  Who is it?
  • ^
    It is still the lovely Pip "Ladyhawke" Brown but in a different guise :D
    She's back in the UK at the moment but the chances of me bumping into her are pretty slim 
    :-<

• Bells said:

^

It is still the lovely Pip "Ladyhawke" Brown but in a different guise :D

Have you added a pic to the sexy women thread?  My most recent forum discovery!  :))
  • ^
    I posted one of her videos somewhere on here. A track called Paris is Burning form her debut eponymous album. It was either in that thread or the other bands we like thread??
  • Thanks, I'll have a look for it.  :)
  • I was a bit disappointed by her second record and numerous live band changes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!