Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

^same colour hair as i had back in 2004-5.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • whisperit said:

^except she looks like she's got an eating disorder....

Yes , now you mention it looks like she does , my eyes were focused on the top of the picture haha , I`m not a fan of `eating disorder chic`. Her name is Aleksandra Wydrych , everyone probably knows her from the below pic (or its nine squillion variants)

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-11-27 04:32:01
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • A_is_A said:

More importantly! Anouka, hows you Irene Adler crush doing:D Has it faded now that you don't get to see her every other day????

;)
    Definitely not faded, under control though. Thanks to Tumblr and fanart.  I'm going to cry forever if she will never appear on Sherlock again...
  • whisperit said:

^except she looks like she's got an eating disorder....

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being thin.  Healthily thin, especially in your growth years, may be the most healthy way to live.  There is a lot of evidence (and, also information concerning telomeres, cell splitting, and cell life, etc that just add up) that show that eating less, without starving yourself insanely can increase your healthy years of life by, maybe, as much as 50%,

There are a ton of pages and "CR society" may be one of the best but, I decided to go with the more journalistic model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie_restriction
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-11-27 19:41:10
  • Bonnie Raitt again.

The epitome of cool.

interviewandsong

Aye-foxy-carumba
  • Hot for teacher.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Reversal of self denial, fascinating! You learn something new everyday:)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • You gotta love that "hands on" teaching method. She really gets into her subject. :)

"I'll get me coat"
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Kate Bracken

• I spent two hours looking at google images of Uma in Pulp Fiction. Again. I probably need help.

*Elvis Costello sings "She looks so good that he gets down and begs"*

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IjT5jES33k4/UFaLdlS8auI/AAAAAAAAEkM/MyGh0a0m8T0/s1600/uma_thurman_pulp_fiction_kH0uiQ1_sized.jpg
    Post edited by whisperit at 2014-01-02 08:10:31
  • I once did about a hour looking at images of Beth Ditto.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!