Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Lovebox stream?
  • 101 Comments sorted by
  • Dreeke said:

No, not true. At Route Du Rock and Pinkpop back then there were other artist on that didn't allow streaming of their set. the lowlands gig was actually streamed live in its entirety by 3voor12.nl but only the audio and 1 clip of strict machine were available for playback.

Could swear RDR and Pink weren't streamed, they were shown on TV, different animal. 3voor12 is VPRO ;) Maybe you're thinking on Bennicasim, it was streamed (video) on the FIB site but only Strict and another song were put out on the annual FIB DVD.
    tweety said:

i think there might be some tour news forthcoming ;)

I hope so, UK tour please, decent venues!
  • A_is_A - have you been staying away from listening-to/watching any of the new songs? There are some youtubes of MIF stuff that are pretty good quality - if you were concerned about being underwhelmed by poor recordings.

Anyway, we missed you at Manchester. You would have loved it :)

• Oh I'm so sure!! I saw a Drew upload because the song is already out (the recording was ridiculously bad, laughable cuz the guy taping sings right thru it) Looking for a better version I mistakenly heard another song, I don't know the name of it because it wasn't posted, but it was so beautiful, it made me sad. That's it so far, my will power is holding up:D
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-07-21 15:24:44
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Ah, OK. I do know how you feel. Even though I was there, I am reluctant to play the (audience-filmed) clips, as I know they won't compare to the live experience. In particular, there is no way even a professional recording could capture the awesome power of that orchestra + choir! :)
  • rewak said:

Dreeke said:

No, not true. At Route Du Rock and Pinkpop back then there were other artist on that didn't allow streaming of their set. the lowlands gig was actually streamed live in its entirety by 3voor12.nl but only the audio and 1 clip of strict machine were available for playback.

Could swear RDR and Pink weren't streamed, they were shown on TV, different animal. 3voor12 is VPRO ;) Maybe you're thinking on Bennicasim, it was streamed (video) on the FIB site but only Strict and another song were put out on the annual FIB DVD.
    tweety said:

i think there might be some tour news forthcoming ;)

I hope so, UK tour please, decent venues!

l'm Dutch so I'm quite sure what got streamed online here and not. Pink was streamed, only bits were shown on TV. But I hate these Yes/No discussion so let's just leave it there. Basically we're all a bit annoyed LoveBox will not be streamed. Bring on the album and tour. Good times!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • has anyone from here gone to lovebox do we know? just wondering if we'll get any reports 
  • st185cs is there!
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • According to him, you could get to the front just 30 minutes before the show, and the main stage was closed due to insufficient ticket sales - so Goldfrapp are on a smaller stage.

And there are 4 confetti machines!
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Dreeke said:

Basically we're all a bit annoyed LoveBox will not be streamed. 

I`m not "annoyed" , I`m two levels down at miffed , one level above ambivalent .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-21 16:37:03
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ Off-topic, but, jozzy... did I meet you at MIF? I think shook hands, but met so many... LOL

you know H_J i can't remember? i stood next to tweety on the wednesday night up front & remember meeting carpy... sorry my brain is still in manchester albert hall listening to GF..... lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Haha, as bad as me! I met a Jon/john. Are you a Jon/john? Lol
  • Sartori said:

Dreeke said:

I`m not "annoyed" , I`m two levels down at miffed , one level above ambivalent .

A bit drunk then...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • i'm jon H_J i had a black long sleeved GF shirt on if that helps....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Dreeke said:

Sartori said:

Dreeke said:

A bit drunk then...

Not at all, it's just a small thing in the scheme of things
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • jozzy81 said:

i'm jon H_J i had a black long sleeved GF shirt on if that helps....

I think we met just after the show (Wed). You on Facebook? Also very briefly met StuartP (I think! Lol)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!