Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Lovebox stream?
  • 101 Comments sorted by
  • Big weekend? lol. There's no phone signal where im staying and the wifi dont work so I was about to get sad about missing the stream. Ah well, I guess she wont be doing the Graham Norton show this year ;)
  • Big Weekend in 2008, that is! :)
  • Graham Norton just can't stand him he's sooooo annoying.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^ Off-topic, but, jozzy... did I meet you at MIF? I think shook hands, but met so many... LOL
  • Dreeke said:

As usual?

I can remember gigs at Route Du Rock, Pinkpop, Lowlands, Werchter, Glasto, T in the Park, Electric Proms and iTunes festival all were streamed/aired....

Werchter is probably the only one of those where they could have had the opportunity to say no, the rest were TV broadcast, artists usually don't have a huge say in that because the festival gets paid for broadcast rights, and for the iTunes festival every artist was streamed so again no choice there, but they did say no to the show being available to watch after (remember, we got a few songs, whereas most other artists allowed the full show to be shown after the live broadcast). When they have the option 99% of the time it's always a no.
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-07-21 12:15:50
  • Nope. I'm very sure that at least Route du Rock, Pinkpop and Lowlands were optional as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • At least around the time they played Route du Rock and Pinkpop weren't options, that's why there's tons of stuff around from other artists around the time Frapp played them, the festivals were tied with a TV station. Lowlands never had a video broadcast, it's audio was broadcast by VPRO.
  • No, not true. At Route Du Rock and Pinkpop back then there were other artist on that didn't allow streaming of their set. the lowlands gig was actually streamed live in its entirety by 3voor12.nl but only the audio and 1 clip of strict machine were available for playback.
  • Or was it Train? Not sure now
  • (comment redundant)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-21 14:42:06
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Sorry to be the one raining on your parade, but they're not airing Frapp... =((
  • Thanks D, I read it actually and made an edit to my post but I guess it didn't take. Posting on the forum via cell phone is still kind of sticky. The old one was easier that way, anyway, bummer:(
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^ hugs
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Me and all the other schmo's in the States. Thanks tweety. Hopefully they'll hurry up and add some more shows.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • i think there might be some tour news forthcoming ;)
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!