Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • Any old t-shirts come on and i will make sure i get it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I don't do eBay and probably never will but someone's checking out some Goldfrapp stuff on there that I'm interested in and going to bid and do whatever you do on that place. Fingers crossed with 4 days to go on the bid. Wondered if it's someone on here or used to be on here having a clear out? :-?

it always makes me feel quite sad when i see huge clumps of rare items being sold by the same seller. is this person no longer a fan? or are they really desperate for cash? :( :( :(

ive been buying christmas presents. went to derby shopping center last sunday and went a bit mad. i think im pretty much done now. thank goodness. its the first time ive actually ever been ahead of myself regarding gifts etc. usually im still buying stuff online on the 23rd. :p

Without divulging anyones personal details he/she was from Torquay. Slip cases that were so very popular at one time so hope to get a couple. There are also huge amounts of mish mash where people have framed two albums from different era eg. put BC with HF to pass it off as unique! WTF! Craziness!
    Anyway, Ive been sad enough to purchase Pet Rescue and Candy Crush as everyones driving me up the wall telling me how great it is so will try later for myself.
  • My 8-year-old plasma TV died on me, and I've taken the opportunity to upgrade... now enjoying a shiny new LED-backed LCD job. :-) It's labelled '3D', which is somewhat ironic, as it's 46 inches across and only about 1" deep.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-11-27 11:53:50
  • A black PS4 controller :)

Ready for PS4 tomorrow/friday
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Belinda Carlisle cd, Lisa Stansfield cd, Madonna Evita cd and another LFC mug. All from Wigan centre today. + i have finished crimbo shopping for all my side of the family. Even got my Dads birthday present that comes up near the end of January. Mr Organised. For the first time in my life.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A PS4 with 2 games :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Another Madonna vinyl and a Cheryl Cole book. One pound 20p for them both.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Today is supposed to have been the busiest online shopping day ever.  So what did I buy?

The only thing I bought was a tub of vapour rub from the pharmacy just round the corner.
  • Doing the Amazon Cyber Monday thing for Christmas presents.
  • Managed to find the picture disc for 'Lake Tahoe' in a little local second hand record shop so am very pleased about that. Some Agua de Colonia Concetrada as a gift from me to me...a prescription for Lanzoprazole for really painful heartburn and Three Dizzee Rascal CDs (part of a Christmas Present for Alice....best not dwell on that..might bring the heartburn on again...... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • kate bush's lake tahoe? gosh...

well I finally got Let Us Be Loving 2009 of Alice Russell, there was no place before to purchase it.
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • The best time in the month. I am getting this months LFC magazine this afternoon. With Stevie G on the cover i believe.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • HrKnopf said:

kate bush's lake tahoe? gosh...

I know! I almost had palpitations when I saw it and then had to be all nonchalant when I went up to pay!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • GeLLi$$!
    If I were dead, could I do this?

• iuventus said:

GeLLi$$!

Sorry........... maybe I should have kept that one quiet on here....................... :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!