Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • A Russell Hobbs Panini press with drip tray and easy clean plates. Cant wait to use it. Wait a minute, its a Christmas present for someone. Bollocks!!
  • iuventus said:

I must have thought that the invitation said "Cute Sweater Party."

• Yes, that is I.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • An Xbox One with 4 games, There good but NOT as good as the PS4.
    really think sony have won this time around & i can say that even this early in to the gen..
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • While in Leigh i bought a Iron Maiden, Killers T-shirt. and a Madonna live DVD.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bought the Arsenal magazine again. With the goalie on the cover. I know i should not be buying this. They are our title rivals. Really is a good read though. Got some new aftershave too. Love doing the testers in store.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Finished my Chrimbo shopping at last today. Even had time to buy myself a new smart shirt for work! 
  • Going to the market stall later on with all the rock/metal t-shirts. I am looking at getting another Maiden one.
    Post edited by cw37frapp at 2013-12-23 07:53:55
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bought a Maiden top like i said i would. A Liverpool training top and a Kiss cd.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Got a Slipknot cd. Another LFC wallet because my last one busted due to all the change. LFC t-shirt. Guns n Roses wristband and a Rolling Stones badge set.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • NOTHING. Even when we were out earlier. I have spent too much lately. Everyone probably has. I am saving now. Probably until the Frapp concert actually. The only things i will be getting in the meantime are, The Liverpool FC monthly magazine. Maybe Arsenals (because it is good value for money/ a good read). The Kop monthly newspaper and the Bolton News (6 days a week). Nothing else. Then i will be rich.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • :-@  Jesus , even when you buy fuck all you have to mention football on every thread you post on - do you get paid to say "Liverpool" or something .
     Yes , its his right to talk about football but under that argument I`m also able to comment on it .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-30 12:50:46
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sorry i have offended you. No probs i hope.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw37frapp said:

Sorry i have offended you. No probs i hope.

You haven`t offended me , if you can`t see what the issue is.....
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!