Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • Old Madonna cd, Rihanna calendar and a Lady GaGa book.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • This months Arsenal magazine (again). With the German who scored v England on the cover.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 6 of these (6 different colours though). Acrylic paint. I hope it'll take a year before I have to replace again.. They're not really cheap.image
  • cw36frapp said:

This months Arsenal magazine (again). With the German who scored v England on the cover.

Good man that German  =D>

Versace Yellow Diamond perfume for my Mum's birthday on Sunday as well as a nice bottle of Chardonnay and gorgeous Rioja  
    =P~
    She's going to be pissed but smell lovely!
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-11-22 17:26:13
  • Bought miself a laptop.
    When I looked at the box, the seal was broken. Turned out the bloody thing didn't work at all.
    So much for Internet shopping.... X(

Returned it right away. Now I am laptopless.... Good thing I didn't pay in advance, though!
  • don't know if to buy a Xbox one ? game called Forza 5 looks lovely, also Ryse : Son Of Rome looks amazing... :-/ what to do!!!!
    But i'm Definitely Getting a PS4 next friday (29th) with Killzone : shadow Fall & Knack = WiThOuT FAIL!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Quite a few Chrimbo presents from the Festive Gift Fayre at NEC Birmingham. Lots more I could have brought but resisted plus run out of money anyway!
  • A cheap alarm clock.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Rita Ora unofficial book from the pound shop. She is VERY nice.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sasquatch Christmas sweater. I shall be the beau of the ball.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Old Madonna vinyl from the mill in Hindley. Cannot play it. No player. Just got it for my Madonna collection.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I don't do eBay and probably never will but someone's checking out some Goldfrapp stuff on there that I'm interested in and going to bid and do whatever you do on that place. Fingers crossed with 4 days to go on the bid. Wondered if it's someone on here or used to be on here having a clear out? :-?
  • someone's checking out some Goldfrapp stuff on there that I'm interested in and going to bid and do whatever you do on that place. ... Wondered if it's someone on here or used to be on here having a clear out? :-?

Hells, It's an online auction. Expressing your deepest wish to buy something on eBay might not be very wise to do on a public forum like this. I do understand how you feel, though. Will keep my fingers crossed for you, OK?
  • I don't do eBay and probably never will but someone's checking out some Goldfrapp stuff on there that I'm interested in and going to bid and do whatever you do on that place. Fingers crossed with 4 days to go on the bid. Wondered if it's someone on here or used to be on here having a clear out? :-?

it always makes me feel quite sad when i see huge clumps of rare items being sold by the same seller. is this person no longer a fan? or are they really desperate for cash? :( :( :(

ive been buying christmas presents. went to derby shopping center last sunday and went a bit mad. i think im pretty much done now. thank goodness. its the first time ive actually ever been ahead of myself regarding gifts etc. usually im still buying stuff online on the 23rd. :p

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!