Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • Cheap pair of Tesco trainers for 8 quid. These will be worn on a rainy day.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bought Iron Maiden Death on the road live cd today.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bought Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag for PS3.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • i with the money i was saving to go see frapp laters with.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • New Arcade Fire album. yet to listen to the whole album all the way through. bring on the weekend!
  • Screen protector kit for PSVita & Angry Birds : Star Wars for PS3.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Just went and bought the re-release deluxe version of Bowie's "Next Day" album.

Really, really well thought out (as ever) - the box is plain front and back but with bastardised versions of the previous art around the box edges with matt inlays top and bottom with shiny black/white squares on.

Inside the box are 2 CD's ("Tracks" & "Extra"), a dvd ("Light"), two inlay books ("Language" for the lyrics and "Frame" for some weird but excellent artwork) and even a blank notepad book called "You" to add your own scribbles to! All the discs are simply the word on one side and a treated/edited version of the cover on the other so they make a perfectly matching set.

For once it feels ok to re-buy so soon after release as you can see the effort that went into it rather than just a disc with two more tracks on it and a sticker on the front!image
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Wigan Warriors review of the season magazine by the Wigan Observer newspaper. Been bought for me by my family.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • That will be this months LFC magazine which i believe is out today. With Suarez on the cover. Not a bad player.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A Wigan Warriors calendar. A Wigan badge celebrating the Challenge cup win and 6 programmes that have been reduced to 50p each.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • a new laptop. finally!
  • A watch wrench (will save me a fortune.....hopefully) and a new paddle for the Actifry.....(thank you boys for somehow opening the lid and removing the original one and then chewing it into three pieces on the rug !!!)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Lady Gaga, Artpop cd and paid my Rugby lottery subscription. Quite rich at the moment. For my standards that is.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A Yoga mat and Yoga For Beginners DVD. Is it for me? Is it bollocks! I dont do any of that healthy exercise malarky  :-O
    Its a Christmas present for a mate.
  • The limited edition of Eddie Izzards new Force Majeure DVD.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!