Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • Got the Jessie J cd. Slipknot cd from Cex. Yet another new wallet. 4 old football programmes from a computer shop near Wigan hospital. 3 old classic rock magazines.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Some of the most ethereal, beautiful and haunting orchestrated music by Ulver........

.....and some 'ambient techno meets Japanese prog rock' to balance things out.

So, so much amazing music out there this year!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Had a £25 voucher from Amazon so have brought a cover/stand for my Kindle Fire and The Naked and Famous new album In Rolling Waves which is very good.  :D
  • Spent $70 at Target for music today. :)>-

I am really surprised and gladdened that Target/Justin Timberlake are promoting vinyl so heavily! They released both of his new albums on deluxe vinyl today with bonus 7"s in each record, and even offering to cut $5 off if you buy both. Of course I had to buy them both.

I also bought Lorde's new album. Obviously terrific. 

Lastly, I picked up the deluxe edition of Zedd's album. Hope it's good. I like that song "Clarity", which plays on radio all day, plus he's worked with Gaga so it should be good.
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Blacklist = PS3.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I got Classic Rock AOR magazine. Because Heart are on the cover. First time i have had the AOR version of the mag. Could not believe the price of it though, 8 quid. Good read though.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Got a Beyonce T-shirt from Bank today. Reduced to a fiver. A few little bits of Wigan Warriors merch for family members ready for Christmas. And another couple of old classic rock magazines from a charity shop.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 1,5kg of salt.
  • a £25 playstation network card...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Adrian Morley book. Warrington Wolves player. It was only a quid from a Charity shop in Hindley.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • This months Liverpool magazine and ordered a Anna Calvi T-shirt.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • A new camera bag as the one I bought last week is tooo big for gigs. #numpty.
  • That will be this afternoon. My sisters birthday present. This will either be a gift from a card shop.Perfume or hopefully something else will catch my eye. It cannot be any cuddly toys are a cup. I have bought them for years. Might find a old cd in a charity shop for myself.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • The new deluxe "History Of The Future" bookset from The Orb.

A cd of classics, a second cd of rare mixes, a third cd of their fantasticly epic live versions and a DVD of all their promo videos, TOTP appearances etc. all housed in a nice book with a new essay about them.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Just got a mixture of cheap things for my sisters Birthday. Make-up, Bag and chocolate. Got myself a Wigan Warriors book.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!