Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • Cervus said:

I bit the bullet and bought an ipad (don't ask me why) missed it being delivered yesterday so now have to stay in all day tomorrow and hope it turns up. I could easily blame Alice as she has one but I can't point the finger as it was my finger that pressed the add to button basket. Will prob need tons of help with it but hey ho. All I need to get now is the Biophilia app on it as it is WAY too small on my phone.

I have a 3 but don't use it as much as I should.  I bought is as a musical instrument to add to my home studio but I tend to just mess around on it.  I bought the Alan Partridge App (Radio Alan) on Thursday which segways his radio commentary with your own iTunes playlist.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Cervus said:

Huzzah!

I finally got mine this week.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • A beautiful dress to match this wallpaper just ordered from house of hackney... yes I now have matching clothes and wallpaper, but wouldn't you when this is the print... 

• A beautiful dress to match this wallpaper just ordered from house of hackney... yes I now have matching clothes and wallpaper, but wouldn't you when this is the print...

Please take a picture of you standing next to the wall so it looks like you've almost disappeared.  Pleeeeease?!  Yes, I have the mind of a child!  :))
  • i got the jungle book on bluray. LOVE it! :D
  • iuventus said:

Cervus said:

Huzzah!

I finally got mine this week.

Huzzah matching copies...

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

That is gorgeous......like @mode_devotion says we need a piccy!!!!!!
    Does that sloth have a Bong???

and that Echidna is just toooo cute for words :)

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-13 04:10:59
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Im sad to say that I got an email yesterday saying the dress was out of stock :(
  • Find the material and have a dress made.
  • Im sad to say that I got an email yesterday saying the dress was out of stock :(

:( Is that out of stock for good or just a blip????
  • I'd make a dress myself but the fabric is £98 a metre and that would make me nervous!

Out of stock forever sadly :(

• I'd make a dress myself but the fabric is £98 a metre and that would make me nervous!

That is such a shame :(
  • Out of stock forever sadly :(

Now you're going to have to redecorate with a pattern that you can match up to a new dress!  ;)

Apologies, I couldn't help myself.  In all seriousness though I'm gutted for you.  I hope that you didn't have your heart set on it.  :(

OMGlam! Where can I get it? What's it called? I'll get some and make myself a dress.

My Mum would have been able to whip you p one if you got her the right pattern but sadly /or not so sadly she did not pass that talent on to me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!