Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 560 Comments sorted by
  • Old blu-ray player died (finally) so went out today to buy a new one.

Came home with a 500GB PS3.

Well, it plays blu-rays! :-\"
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • The horrible person in my life bought a cheap tv today. From the local car boot.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Only just seen this Carpy (please ignore my response to the other thread). 

PS:  I'm very envious!  :P
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Lady Snowblood, volumes 2-4. Still looking for volume 1.

If I were dead, could I do this?

Only just seen this Carpy (please ignore my response to the other thread). 

PS:  I'm very envious!  :P

Currys, of all unexpected places, were doing the PS3 some £70 cheaper than pretty much everywhere else. Not the place you expect for a bargain.
  • I have had to start purchasing display materials for work for Christmas ( yes there I said it...the c word) I have left it as long as I can possibly stand before I start to panic about it not being all in place and ready to build....let the madness commence. Sigh.......
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • a kenwood food mixer for my mom. she better bloody like it!

*weeps at bank balance*
  • Cervus said:

I have had to start purchasing display materials for work for Christmas ( yes there I said it...the c word)

Blissmas?! I thought you Brits had reverted back to the days of Yuletide and such--you know, with all your neopagan ways.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Japanese edition of Bastille's debut album with six bonus tracks.

Paid the priciest shipping for this one because I want it here fast.
    Post edited by Jo_ey at 2013-08-26 22:30:21
  • iuventus said:

Cervus said:

I have had to start purchasing display materials for work for Christmas ( yes there I said it...the c word)

Blissmas?! I thought you Brits had reverted back to the days of Yuletide and such--you know, with all your neopagan ways.

Hmmm....if I had my way I would just bring lots of foliage in and leave it at that....that is what I tend to to at home. Fill the house with branches and ivy etc etc..like the forest has taken over the house...However at work I/we have to create 5 Displays one around each theme (selected by head office) these haven't changed in three years so it is getting pretty tedious with virtually no budget for materials or staffing for that matter yet it still has to look like something from the West End as customer expectation is so high.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • A bag of "Katy's Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty" Popchips.

(ie I've funded Katy Perry by the backdoor)

(fnar, fnar, more tea vicar)
  • Cervus said:

iuventus said:

Cervus said:

Hmmm....if I had my way I would just bring lots of foliage in and leave it at that....that is what I tend to to at home. Fill the house with branches and ivy etc etc..like the forest has taken over the house...However at work I/we have to create 5 Displays one around each theme (selected by head office) these haven't changed in three years so it is getting pretty tedious with virtually no budget for materials or staffing for that matter yet it still has to look like something from the West End as customer expectation is so high.

Out of curiosity. Where do you work?

• iuventus said:

Lady Snowblood, volumes 2-4. Still looking for volume 1.

god. I knew tarrantino took a lot of inspiration from that movie, but sheesh! Unless this is new cover art post kill bill?

• A bag of "Katy's Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty" Popchips.

(ie I've funded Katy Perry by the backdoor)

(fnar, fnar, more tea vicar)

I approve of the dirty punning of the above joke , it shall be entered into this years annals ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • All 6 Garbage albums & Angelfish album, all brand new & sealed £45..... :)

Happy i have them all again now..... ;)

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-08-27 18:45:00
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!