Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • Drew is now on my iPod.....

Thank the stars....

:)
  • jozzy81 said:

(personally don't like seating venues.....)

I think for this kind of material seating is going to work better, like Seventh Tree, it's not really a mover-shaker album.
  • Is there a single release date for Drew? I can't find it anywhere except eBay Radio Edit promos.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • PS: I love the cinematic back lighting and spots on Alison in these shows. It really adds to the whole picture. They really paid attention to every aspect of this album. It is their Magnum Opus...
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-07-22 04:07:56
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • 2nd September is the release date.
  • Of the single? A week before the album? And the video 2 months earlier.
    Wow. Did Mute forget to read Marketing for Dummies? 
  • Rewak: nice cover reconstruction: loving it. Thank you!
  • Stranger said:

Of the single? A week before the album? And the video 2 months earlier.

Wow. Did Mute forget to read Marketing for Dummies? 

Lauren said about this date last Monday. The radio promotion just started, so why the song isn't on iTunes yet? Mute forces us to buy overpriced Drew promo CD on eBay....
  • But Mute is not making money off the promos so that is just cruel.
  • So Drew is already shazam-able. Nice.
    Be patient.
  • I just don't understand how one particular seller on eBay reposts the same promo CD of "Drew" every single day.

How can one person have so many copies of it??!?!?!?
  • Jo_ey said:

I just don't understand how one particular seller on eBay reposts the same promo CD of "Drew" every single day.

How can one person have so many copies of it??!?!?!?

hmmmm well said jo_ey
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • 'Drew' is so beautiful, I can't turn it off.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Agreed Drew is brilliantly-beautiful.....  ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • The video is just out of this world. Can I say otherworldly?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!