Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • ^im interested, rewak.

Im wondering if the birdsong on the video will be part of the album track. Hope so - better yet, if it could appear throughout the whole album as a part of the atmospherics

• whisperit said:

^im interested, rewak.

Im wondering if the birdsong on the video will be part of the album track. Hope so - better yet, if it could appear throughout the whole album as a part of the atmospherics

have you heard Kate Bush Aerial? Incredibly gorgeous freaky birdsong on there for a smidgen of time :)
  • God I wish I had the promo of Drew. I wonder how they edited it without leaving out essential strings and lyrics.

Wasn't Tottenham house also used for a lot of films by the way?
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • (PS: The birds are not on the press promo of Tales. It's a clean cut version of Drew without birds in it in any way).
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • And I wish they'd release the artwork High Res HQ.
  • I can't tell if I'm listening to Drew too much or too little.

• I wish I could hear the promo version. I wonder what they did to it.
  • I have been driving through the country lanes on the way home and Drew was perfect as a backdrop yo the trees and the beautiful sky....windows and sun roof wide open.....lovely. :-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I loved it LIVE :x It's defiantly up there as 1 of my favourite GF tracks no questions asked :)
    can't wait till september.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • i felt like i was having an OOB experience when they played it Thursday night, lifting and spinning look down on myself in the crowd. it was rather special
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Watched DREW video twice in a row with me headphones on & got to say it's Brilliantly Beautiful

but i prefer to hear it LIVE.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • drew from Somerset house last night 

• This is where the video was filmed, and the people are the previous residents of the house. I dunno if any possible resemblance is intentional or coincidental, but maybe there's something there? I don't know the peoples names so i dunno if anyones there's called Drew, or if that's even applicable given Clay.

• ping said:

drew from Somerset house last night 

Hey thanks ping :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • EPIC!!!!! CAN'T WAIT UNTILL THERE AROUND THE U.K AGAIN!!!!!

standing venues please.....

(personally don't like seating venues.....)

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-07-21 10:42:36
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!