Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • My dog Oscar with a smile on his face...

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-11 09:22:36
  • 196 Comments sorted by
  • I don't see any pic Halloween Jack, is it going to be of a Diamond Dog perhaps?
    :o3
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • ^ Haha, I re-did it. Does it show now? (I was trying to do it on my mobile, which was being a bit too optimistic perhaps)
  • Yes it does, he's a handsome fella
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • He is lovely...how did you get the pic there would like to try and get some of mine up too.....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • imageNot sure if this is going to work....image Oh well it didn't....hahaha

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 10:00:39
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Looks like mine worked, copied from my tumblr page ;)

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Cervus, you need to have a pic already uploaded to the web somewhere (boo!). Is that what you tried?
  • I tried doing it via facebook ulr but all it did was what you see above.......??? I guess I shall just have to open a tumblr account...

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 09:59:11
  • I dunno, I just tried my tumbr and literally copied the image, maybe try clicking on copy if you didn't do that already, sounds like you tried to put the URL in, I'm no expert though, good luck
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Right third time lucky......IT WORKED !!!!!  :) My two lovely boys.... <3image
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 10:07:19
  • Nice! Are they whippets? Like Alison's?

Border_Mind, I tried to come up with a Station to station / cat pun, but failed. Nice pic, anyway.

• They are Greys (Oak is the Blue Snowflake and Ash is the Jet)  but they have a very cute Whippet friend called Ziggy....not Maus sadly....hehehe

Lovely puss Border_Mind....:)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 10:22:32
  • Thanks HJ and Cervus, Cervus your dogs are lovely, I think that's Oak in your avatar pic isn't it

have fun
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Thank you...yes it is.....Ash was sulking and refused to take part.....hehehe    This is Nougat...the chickens don't sit still long enough and the fish don't photo well...so that is prob it for a bit!image
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 10:32:57

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!