Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 222 Comments sorted by
  • It looks like that's Perth in Australia, not Perth in the independent state of Scotland @stevil
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • does it matter???
    lol
  • Tensions are rising fast and dangerously in Boston apparently. The poor migrants working in shops etc are showing how stressed they are. My friend ( a nun!) who has churchy connections, told me today that there is going to be a Peace Service and afternoon tea this Sunday afternoon at Boston's famous Stump (St Botolph's church). Local media are spreading the word and it is hoped that there will be a large gathering of people sympathetic to and wanting to show support to the migrant population. I am going to be there handing out cupcakes and smiles ( and making the font bubble lol). I can't help but fear though that the fascist bigots, now they have a time and a venue, are likely to turn up to cause trouble and we might see a rerun of the riots of 2003. Let's hope it all goes well and you don't see anything on the national news.
  • It took me a minute.  Boston, England.
  • LOL. Right! Next you're going to suggest that New Castle, or even New England, is in England.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I guess you all noticed how The Boris could hardly contain his amusement when he announced his step down, stupid moron was grinning from ear to ear. Go join another circus, clown.
  • Hmm....re The Boris and Gove et al...
    Only clowns would play with those buffoons....
  • What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • It really is like he just wanted to throw a wrench in the works, isn't it?
  • Now that Game of Thrones has ended for another year, at least we still have British politics to give us our drama fix.
    Post edited by Low at 2016-07-01 05:23:50

• Pml....I've just slapped him 122 times in 4 secs- using all fingers!!! Love it. I shall do some more later! Appy....Have a nice day comrade ^:)^
  • To put the Scottish thing in some perspective Sturgeon (AKA Fish Face) stance is a blaitent attempt to revitalise the indenpendance band wagon. Using similar math(s) to UT analysis on Brexit, Scotland 'remain' vote was only 42% of the electorate because only 67% could be arsed voting (1.3m stayed at home). It was cringeworthy watching her strut around Brussels in her wode coloured suit being shunned by most, the rest wondering who the hell she was. As for the Scottish MEP making his Breaveheart speech in the EU parliament that was just pitiful. The reality on all sides of Brexit has yet to sink in. When Germany faces 750k job losses due to drop in exports to the UK and a massive bill to bolster Greece then the political standoff will subside. This was my prediction on the 14 June on Fartbook https://www.facebook.com/keith.appleby.98/posts/10206264526428104
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Appy61 said:

To put the Scottish thing in some perspective Sturgeon (AKA Fish Face) stance is a blaitent attempt to revitalise the indenpendance band wagon. Using similar math(s) to UT analysis on Brexit, Scotland 'remain' vote was only 42% of the electorate because only 67% could be arsed voting (1.3m stayed at home). It was cringeworthy watching her strut around Brussels in her wode coloured suit being shunned by most, the rest wondering who the hell she was. As for the Scottish MEP making his Breaveheart speech in the EU parliament that was just pitiful. The reality on all sides of Brexit has yet to sink in. When Germany faces 750k job losses due to drop in exports to the UK and a massive bill to bolster Greece then the political standoff will subside. This was my prediction on the 14 June on Fartbook https://www.facebook.com/keith.appleby.98/posts/10206264526428104

Sturgeon is the only one who resembles a leader at the minute and focusing on calling her cringe-worthy instead of Farage or the hopeless Tories is a giant mis-step. The EU aren't embarrassed by Sturgeon being there, they obviously want countries to remain in the EU (hence their hostility towards Britain's supposed exit) and so if she's looking for ways to stay then obviously most of them are going to try and work with her.

• Has anyone else noticed the similarity between Tory mp Dominic Raab and Rik Mayall, aka The New Statesman?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!