Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 222 Comments sorted by
  • This is all getting out of hand and it is the fault of racist bigots like Farage and his clan of right wing fascists that have created a platform for this are they are not the true face of Great Britain. The public have been fed a diet of lies and rhetoric by the hate press.
    I am reminded of the piece I posted once before by Pastor Martin Niemöller. 'First they came for the Communists, and I did nothing, as I was not a communist'. Then they came for the trade unionists/immigrants/gays/disabled, and I did nothing. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me!'
    Personally, I would shoot people who behave like this as the vermin they are.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • truly out of hand
    Farage is a pig 
  • Personally, I would shoot people who behave like this as the vermin they are.

I think that's what Omar Mateen might have said before, well, doing it.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/faisal-islam-brexit-no-plan_uk_576fe22ee4b0d2571149cffd?cdj84pt2m1v2t9

This is outstanding. Also probably not even that hard to believe.
    Sturgeon is the only one with her head screwed on at the minute.

• Have to agree with you there.
  • Here's a typical view taken from one of my 5 mile radius walks. You can see the hobbit hole I call home on the distant horizon. Wel actually I can, but you probably can't due to all those pesky foreign migrants invading the fields of S Lincs....Id post a video clip of Bazil Fawlty / marauding wildebeest but I'm not that clever.
    Within a min of taking this hugely exciting (!) photo, I decided I needed a pee....badly. And there aint nowhere to hide round here...and three miles still to walk! I didn't go in a wheat field, don't want to ruin anyone's teatime. Im not only building walking stamina but bladder stamina too lol.
    Now where were we?Ah yes...Brexit...F.
  • Beautiful view!  Mine's exactly the opposite.  On Google's satellite map, you can't even see the house from space because of all of the trees.

I can understand the fear of immigrants when you have people blowing themselves up left and right in certain parts of the world ... and it is spreading.  I'm really not sure of a good answer to it.  Not saying it's right or wrong.  But, when people are willing to blow themselves up for no apparent reason, it's worrisome - for everyone.  As usual, I'm not "for" or "against" because I think there is a lot more to it than all of the surface issues that are blamed.  There's something wrong way down deep and we haven't even scratched the surface.  We keep scraping the lichen off of the boulders released by the avalanche of something very fundamentally wrong with the picture of humanity like it makes a difference.
  • Post edited by LuDux at 2016-06-27 07:09:54
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Scope for a new thread here perhaps? Armageddon songs. Billy Joel? We Didn't Start The Fire? Hmm...guess we've been bopping to these uplifting little ditties for a few years...
  • The Neo Numpties will be outside Iceland (where your Mum's gone) next demanding they go home.
    Appy's convinced they are on their way to Spearmint Rhino to heckle the Pole dancers !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-06-27 14:23:00
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • LOL @cnn right now

• can you pick the gayest man ever to talk about #Brexit

sorry Richard but 
    i'm so over you 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!