Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Forum Soundtracking Your Sunday Afternoon.
  • 51 Comments sorted by
  • Would you like to know my Sade story WW?

Absolutely!
  • Sade comes from Clacton on Sea in Essex, where I lived from the age of 5 until about 8 years ago. Sade and I are about the same age but she went to the High school and I went to the local comprehensive. (Way cooler, trust me). Our paths never crossed. However, when I left school, I ended up working for the NHS in Estates, and I did a project where we moved the local maternity unit from a building in town back into the local hospital. I was the project manager and my clinical contact, who was the 'matron' of the maternity unit, was Annie Adu.
    Anyone who knows anything about Sade will know her surname is Adu. Annie was/is Sade's mum.
    My small claim to fame!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • One of them !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • That's a cool story.  I'd love to meet Sade but I expect I'd be a regular silly fan.  Most people I could treat like a regular person.  I don't think I could with Alison or Sade.  I'd just gush. 
  • I have 16000 songs on my ipod and i struggle to work out what to play half the time, and even then on random it's too easy to .

16,000 songs? That's got to be an IPod Classic TM?

Yep! Unfortuately when i first started digitising my music from CD I did it at 320 which out the VBR stuff. About 120GB at mo! 
  • ^Have I got a memory stick for you!  It's just comforting, to me, to have all of my music in my pocket.  I just wish someone would make a nice, tiny MP3 player that would accept USB memory sticks!

So, is there no converter to VBR, Tatt?  I went with 320 kbs, also, but have not had any issue with size, yet.  Yeah, twss.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!