Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Cinema event in the USA
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • I'm happy that the event went smoothly for you, M--especially after all the trouble you had in NYC.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I read about that, what a bummer! I hope they put it out on DVD, they have to, it's really gorgeous.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Speaking of gorgeous, who are all the hot guys in your photos?

*swoon*
  • THEY ARE SOOOO NICE. I can introduce you. Come to Miami:)
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-03-05 10:53:37
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I just received info that it's playing in Toronto later this month. Perhaps, some of the New England folk are close enough to make the trek. I never bothered to check on the Phoenix date. For all I know, it didn't play last night here. I've a number of small trips already planned; so, I didn't go. Besides, music videos don't thrill me that much. Hot, hairy guys, on the other hand, do.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2014-03-05 12:56:40
  • HorseTearz the tix were $15 @ NoHo
  • Well I got fucked over by work and would have been pretty late. It would have been a 3 1/2 hour drive for me one way, and believe me I debated going despite being late. The one thing stopping me was I would've gotten home close to 1am. If I didn't have to be up by 6am this morn, I would have gone. Oh well, glad you guys had fun at least. It really sucks being an adult. That is all.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Apparently, it's playing again late this month in a number of US cities.
  • Ponygurl, if I'm following this thread correctly, you were to have gone to one of the FL screenings?  If so, just in case you're not aware, Miami is one of the cities with a March 25 and March 27 screening.  
  • OMG WAS SUCH AN AMAZING NIGHT!!!! A_is_A was sooooooOOOoOoO Great meeting yoU! we need to hang out realllly soon!!!!
  • I loved it. I traveled all the way from Long Beach to Westwood. I expected people to be more energetic about it. I did blush when I found out I was the only one dancing in my seat and lipping the entire thing with so much passion.
    I told you how I felt the earth could move.
  • Good for you, oponn5!!  How was the turnout in Westwood?  
  • The theater had this beautiful curtain that looked like mermaid's scales. It was semi transparent and you could the the album cover and a countdown. The walla were painted with buildings and fluorescent colors; but not exaggerating.
    I loved the atmosphere of it all, and seeing Alison... I'd never been to any of their concerts ever, and this was just a taste of what's to come for me.
    I was severely disappointed at people and their lack of passion. I didn't let that stop me from enjoying it. The cinema was moderately packed with people from different ages.
  • i haven't stopped ruminating in a gentle glow since tuesday night.......i am definitely going to the encore in L.A. on the 27th....and can't wait for a formal release.....hoping for bluray but dvd would be fine 

oponn5...yes i love that theater.....

• Stevil... Seeing Laurel in that huge screen made me like the video (I used to hate it). I didn't know there was gonna be an encore. I might go. I just find L. A. a damn nightmare when trying to find parking

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!