Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • look at you calling me out haha oops
  • ickygerm said:

look at you calling me out haha oops

Haha not at all! I'm not judging! I just don't like listening to leaks, I like the feeling of buying the real thing
  • Jozzy81 said:

beautiful played this game 6 times on PS3 it's a must....

Right near the end, when...that moment....happens I cried like a baby. I'd read that it might do that to me but didn't expect it to come so naturally. Just the combination of the beautifully crafted game and music was too much.

Also loved the online drop-ins with other players, bowing & flying with them wordlessly.and not a clue who they are at the time.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Austin Wintory's utterly heart-squeezing orchestral soundtrack from the PS3 game "Journey".

Noticed the option on it to "export soundtrack" and it writes it to copyable MP3 files you can have.

Considering it was up for Grammys and BAFTAs that was pretty good of Sony to do.

Loved that game!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • there's more PS3 gamers than i first thought on here....
    any of you on PSN?
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Mirage Rock from Band of Horses. Brought it ages ago but forgot about it. OK album but not as good as their previous.
  • It's Monday evening, so it has to be Brian Eno (several albums). Monday evenings are generally my Brian Eno / Harold Budd / William Basinski / ambient evening.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • I heart BBR. Well England made me wasnt great but but the other 2 albums made up for it. I enjoyed their reform gig at the Luminare the other year.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-09-16 16:02:33
  • Listening Black Cherry. I always put a Frapp cd on after a Liverpool game. The 2 best things in life.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Just found out there's an EP of collaborations between Perc and Einstürzende Neubauten - well excited.

Only samples so far but here's "Sado Masodub", one of the improvised re-works of the Neubauten's "Kollaps" Stahldubversions.

This is the sort of stuff I listen to about as often as the Frapp......

A1. Perc & Einstürzende Neubauten - Sado Masodub - Submit by Submit Recs

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-09-16 19:20:28
  • Sehnsucht !

• ^ Emillina said she doesn't like Love in the time if Science. But thing is that is where she gained her fan base. Kind of wished she'd done a pop album again as I still love many of the tracks on there. Speed of Dark is kind of a Red Herring on new album.

wow, really she said that? I love "Love..".. for her, that album is like what FM is for goldfrapp.. sea people is probably the most heartbreaking minute of music ever.

Post edited by error60091 at 2013-09-16 23:59:05

• Post edited by Cervus at 2013-09-17 03:59:25
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Hecq - Horror Vacui
    Flame I

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!