Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • Goldfrapp - Ride A White Horse....

Still got to be my best track ever no questions :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • The most beautiful man in the world.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Charlie Jones album. Hate to say it but its one of the worst albums I've heard in ages. Contemporary jazz yuck. Like two people banging iron bars together or dragging nails down a blackboard. So shockingly bad b-(
  • Listening to one of the cds that came with this months Hammer magazine. They have named it Metal on Metal. Its got 15 tracks on from the likes of Trivium, Korn, Alter Bridge, Asking Alexandria and Crossfaith. They are my fave artists on it that i have picked out there.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Contemporary jazz yuck. Like two people banging iron bars together or dragging nails down a blackboard. So shockingly bad b-(

You've been reading my Twitter profile haha
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^
    I dont Tweet my little Frapp friend and dont intend to ever!   :-B
  • Thanks for the warning, I listened to the previews and was not really that impressed to be honest, despite Alison apparently guesting on one or two tracks I am fairly sure I can live without it. I don't hate jazz music as such I just don't like jazz very much if I am honest and any modern twist on jazz is sure to not be my cup of tea at all.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Beach House - Wild

• Factory Floor - Factory Floor

Utterly retro but somehow utterly new.......completely essential.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Metallica- Death Magnetic album then TOU.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Frankie Rose :-)
  • Phantogram - Black Out Days

Sorry Chuvches ... this is how you do dark electronic music with soul!\

• Oh Land - Renaissance Girls

I'm afraid after her debut, Fauna, released domestically in Sweden only, she will never produce something as genius as that. It's just pop now. Her international debut was nowhere near her domestic debut and judging from Renaissance girls she is channeling Kelis and Stefani instead of doing her own thing which was flawless.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Be patient.
  • Siouxsie & The Banshees- The Scream
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!