Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • Crazy World - Ladyhawke L-)
  • Disc 2 : Goldfrapp Felt Mountain : Special Edition.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Eddi Reader - Medicine

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • guess the song:

Oooooh, pretty sure, it ain't overrrr, I'm not dooooooooooooooone!
  • The excellent latest Wolf People album, "Fain".

Very English folk given power by an almost rock verve & sound with some of the best production on an album this year. Gorgeous sounding from start to end.

In fact, it makes the perfect prelude to.........

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • yay, It's back on YT!

Tricky - Ace Os

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Erykah Badu - Appletree

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Emiliana Torrini

• ALTON TOWERS LIVE open air concert tickets £55 & I can hear it free as live quite close to it... line up as follows : olly murs, rizzle kicks, labrinth, little mix, james arthur, conor maynard, stooshe, union j & the vamps......& best till last free fireworks show :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • i've put on my discman to block Towers live (see above) so i'm going to felt mountain :-bd
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • That line-up is my idea of musical hell >:)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • That line-up is my idea of musical hell >:)

agreed carp that's why got my discman on.... :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • nooooooooooooooooooo i put up with rubbish music all evening from ATL (but least i had my discman to block it) & no fireworks at the end!!!!!!   :((
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-07-06 18:38:21
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • brand new 2NE1 single "falling in love"

i'm still processing it i suppose. i don't hate it but i don't love it yet. CL's rap verses are the best bits for me so far. oh and the chorus is quite nice. but the rappy bits and the "touch me over here" bits don't mesh very well with minzy's verses and the breezy chorus, so it's a bit strange

also bom looks SCARY with dem blue contacts, yeeesh
  • Goldfrapp - Tales Of Us

It's unbelievably amazingly awesome!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!