• Ahh, Julie London- she sounds so dreamy
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-04-13 01:23:41
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Post edited by LuDux at 2016-04-13 15:48:44
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

• Familiar moment, no?
  • Well I've been listening to this. The strings in it remind me a lot of a certain Mr Gregory, particularly Thea in places. I wonder just where Mr G has been getting his fingers recently, or, at least, his influence !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Well I've been listening to this. The strings in it remind me a lot of a certain Mr Gregory, particularly Thea in places. I wonder just where Mr G has been getting his fingers recently, or, at least, his influence !

I thought exactly the same thing listening to the album last night. Couple of tracks could be straight off Tales Of Us
  • I'm stuck on Prince still- I miss him.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-05-12 10:48:05
    U R I E L
  • Stuck in a dry patch here, none of my loved artists have released anything in quite some time and I'm struggling to find anything new I like  :(

• Low said:

Stuck in a dry patch here, none of my loved artists have released anything in quite some time and I'm struggling to find anything new I like  :(

Shot in the dark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdsQFn2M444&list=PL48EC8B488FEAE805
    Post edited by LuDux at 2016-05-12 16:14:08
  • As for myself

Post edited by LuDux at 2016-05-12 16:45:28
  • I need to listen to the new Radiohead, from what I've heard so far..sounds pretty good.
    U R I E L
  • For this Friday 13th, I'm going to post something creepy yet sexy...a woman wrestling with death. This is from the film 'Mortem'...it's NSFW

U R I E L
  • Ponygurl said:

For this Friday 13th, I'm going to post something creepy yet sexy...a woman wrestling with death. This is from the film 'Mortem'...it's NSFW

Volunteers to wrestle with death to
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2016-05-13 18:18:05
  • Ocean by Ocean from The Boxer Rebellion I think is the most beautiful album of 2016 so far. It's gorgeous :x
  • LuDux said:

Low said:

Stuck in a dry patch here, none of my loved artists have released anything in quite some time and I'm struggling to find anything new I like  :(

Shot in the dark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdsQFn2M444&list=PL48EC8B488FEAE805

Appreciate the effort but nothing's lifting me out of this funk right now  #-o

• "I'm the same, I'm the same...I'm trying to change" so beautiful I cried.
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!