Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • Archway said:

Mutability by Holger Czukay (from Flux and Mutability, by David Sylvian and Holger Czukay)

I'm seldom in the mood for this kind of music during the day, but it just seems very appropriate at the moment.

Wow - I don't think anybody I know has ever mentioned that before! I have it on vinyl somewhere as being a Can and Sylvian fan there was no way I could avoid it. Good stuff.

Flux + Mutability is one of my all time favourite albums. I wish I could say the same about Plight + Premonition...
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • I'm not listening to it as such, but Combien de Temps by Stephan Eicher started playing. I have no idea why it's on my iPod.

It's fun (and scary) what comes up when you listen to music in random mode!
  • Le vent nous portera - Noir Désir
  • r.roo - Hydref part 1

(Hydref means Autumn/October. Hydref is a whole extra album that comes with his new record. I kind of prefer it to the main record).

“Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • been listing to supernature today... :-bd
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Listened to Richard Hawley album below as not listened to it for ages

• Arcade Fire -Reflektor

Definately their Actung Baby moment. The Hati >Jame Murphy combo is like what Berlin > Lanois/Eno did for U2.

Just a couple of stream listens but will wait for higher quality on Monday, as it will be nice production. ;-)

It's a good analogy with U2 as it's still Arcade Fire but with a new vibe/outlook and more groove. Bit with all the production there is also so much melody in there. It used to get lost in their chest beating moments. Think it will grow. Orpheus is beautiful!
  • Franz Liszt - La Campanella
  • The Doors Crawling King Snake- a great little blues number from LA Woman prob my fave Doors album 2bh
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Hey Luciani - The Fall, I love that mid 80's period where The Fall where kind of chart-worthy, but I alsolike pretty much everything I have heard by The Fall, but by no means have much by them at all.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Zaz - La Fée

• "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Suddenly - Anna Calvi
  • Angelo Badalamenti - A Very Long Engagement
  • Lou Reed, RIP :-(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!