Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • :-bd Excellent. may of said before have a great-time. ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Mutability by Holger Czukay (from Flux and Mutability, by David Sylvian and Holger Czukay)

I'm seldom in the mood for this kind of music during the day, but it just seems very appropriate at the moment.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Queen. The Works cd. Best tracks on it are Radio GaGa and Man on the prowl.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Lloyd Cole & The Commotions - Mainstream. It's my favourite Lloyd Cole & Co. album. It's their least loved album by critics, but I don't quite understand why. Sure it doesn't compare to Rattlesnake, but it is so much better than Easy Pieces. My favourite track on it is Big Snake.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Fennesz - Venice
    The Point Of It All
    next: g-fm
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Listened to Scott 4 on Youtube once and found it boring.. Climate of Hunter sounds much more appealing
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Archway said:

Mutability by Holger Czukay (from Flux and Mutability, by David Sylvian and Holger Czukay)

I'm seldom in the mood for this kind of music during the day, but it just seems very appropriate at the moment.

Wow - I don't think anybody I know has ever mentioned that before! I have it on vinyl somewhere as being a Can and Sylvian fan there was no way I could avoid it. Good stuff.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Parallel Lines, Blondie

* Super Power Pop
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Anna Calvi - Suzanne And I
  • I'm haunting my own ears with some Demdike Stare at silly volume.

You know how a building can have a ghost? Now imagine what it would be like if a tune had a ghost....which was also a tune. That's what their stuff sounds like.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Technically I`m spamming but wgaf , go for it (deliberately not posting who or what as an irony) .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-22 12:06:54
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE INFORM - EDUCATE - ENTERTAIN BY PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCAST. YES ITS DELIBERATE POSTING IN CAPITALS AS THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!
    A very English album :D

• Post edited by gst at 2013-10-23 14:05:07
  • Trentemøller - Lost

Great new album featuring the likes of Low and Blonde Redhead's Kazu Makino aming others.

http://youtu.be/HcJCYxyphLc
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!