Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • I'm happy with it as it is, generally I will open an embedded link more often than not..............well for certain people anyway. And reversually, generally I don't or won't bother with an embedded url link. It's now a habit that I don't wish to change.
    Those who hijack this thread and make it a "thinking they're showing off" playlist will have my herd of Badger Marines "Death by Queef" to deal with.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Chelsea Wolfe - Sick
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Yellow halo.
    I had forgotten what an awesome song that is. But thanks to the "Maida Vale session" thread i remembered again.

• LuDux said:Polly Scattergood, Arrows

https://soundcloud.com/pollyscattergood/sets/polly-scattergood-arrows

I was listening to this the other day but had to leave so I only got to hear "Falling" and it was
    amazing (I don't know why it wasn't the 1st or 2nd single) but I must listen to the rest! Very looking forward to buying this on Tuesday.
    Post edited by Jo_ey at 2013-10-17 21:35:12

• Sartori said:

Those who hijack this thread and make it a "thinking they're showing off" playlist will have my herd of Badger Marines "Death by Queef" to deal with.

Come on! Everybody does a bit of that. It's not like we post everything we play  ...if it was id' be posting every 3 mins! We are selective with what we chose to post so whether it is deliberate or subconscious, we are controlling what we want people to see. Like most interaction on the internet we show what we want to see. In Real life you don't have that much control.

NOW: I'm reading War and Peace by Tolstoy while listening to John Cage's 4'33"  ;)

...actually listening to Nancy SInatra and checking pointless facebook posts....

Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-10-18 04:30:15

• Sartori said:

Come on! Everybody does a bit of that. It's not like we post everything we play  ...if it was id' be posting every 3 mins! We are selective with what we chose to post so whether it is deliberate or subconscious, we are controlling what we want people to see. Like most interaction on the internet we show what we want to see. In Real life you don't have that much control.

It was a reference to continually spam posting , anyway I`m sure most of the "cool kids" play `One Direction` & `The Saturdays`  in their private playlists all the time ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Haim new album. It is quite good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Mirage - Let's Kiss
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Plastikman - Consumed
    Consumed
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Ride A White Horse - Goldfrapp. (still my best track ever.) :D
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • That's nice, Jozzy. You're the first that says so on this forum, I believe?
    Same goes for me. It is the track that made me discover Goldfrapp, and it always remained to be my favourite since!
  • Thanks Jeronimooo :-bd
    Ooh La La made me discover Goldfrapp but when i heard Ride A White Horse it just became my best track ever! ;) & also it's been my favourite ever since! :-bd
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I used the intro of Ride a white horse as a ringtone for my mobile phone for some time. Unfortunately, my colleagues were not so enthusiastic as I was. So I have changed it now.
    :-S
  • ^ :( they don't know a great song when they hear one...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • You're sooooo right, Jozzy! That's why I got another job. :))
    Now I have a colleague who goes with me to the Golfrapp gig next monday =D>
    (and like my new work as well)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!