Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Maida Vale session - BBC 6Music - 15 Oct 2013
  • 388 Comments sorted by
  • ^ a friend of mine used to work at the local county radio (before it turned into heart) and she had to pose as a caller several times purely because they weren't getting any real ones! The national ones shouldn't have that problem though I guess.
    Anyhow if I can't be there I shall look forward to hearing the broadcast. I'm assuming we'll get to hear the whole thing?
  • I don't know how similar it will be to the Bat for Lashes MV session, but with that one we got:
    1) Entire session broadcast on radio (8 songs and inter-song answering of questions from audience)
    2) Entire session streamed live on t'web. But no one was able to 'grab' it and they never replayed it :-(
    3) 6 songs broadcast on TV (red button) and later made available on-line.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-01 10:35:11
  • Disappointment here too. Guess that's all of us out?

Oh well...

*stays in Ireland forever*
  • Big Bird didn't get any tickets either. He's too upset to post himself /:)
  • It is amazing that no-one on here has been successful..............
    B**stards.
  • oh well.......at least we all get to watch it on tv together as one big who needs free tickets anyway bunch!
  • I won some tickets

a few years ago but not this fecking time !

Consoled myself with the knowledge that if i'd had won some tickets the build up and the gig would have been amazing but just imagine coming down from a high like that, bloody nightmare for days after.

Feel free to question my weird and deranged logic. :P

www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg
  • Ha! As soon as I saw you'd posted, I thought - here's a guy who's lucky with these things. But yeah, join the (disappointed) gang.
  • Me Too...no luck.....but i have Hammy to look forward to,....and will be on the red button? from the BBC
  • Id better check with my mate to see if he won. He's gone very quiet!! Suspicious  /:)
  • Any spares? Anyone? I will repay with kidneys and sexual favours! :(
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • no luck here either.......
    bet it's going to be full of none Goldfrapp fans, hope they all lose they jobs for having the day off lucky F***ers.....
    never won anything in my life so.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^
    Non-Goldfrapp fans = complete and utter bastards 
    X(
  • I won a ticket from Graham Norton with David Tennant in 2009, but sadly I was too unwell to go, I wonder if the Beeb held it against me ever since ;)

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • ^

Non-Goldfrapp fans = complete and utter bastards 
    X(

AGREED X(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!