Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • going back to normal now towers fireworks have finished, but on the up-side i did get to see a PS4 today/yesterday..... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Day 2 of taking anti-biotics. I feel a touch better. Cannot get a settled sleep because of my asthma. So i feel REALLY tired and weak. Without going into too much detail, The tablets put your body out of sync. Cannot wait till i am better.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • pains in my neck & now a headache :(
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • A lot better. Really recovering. Like i have said to the family, Just when i feel really well the anti-biotics will have some kind of effect on me, IE The runs. Hope not.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • My head is too full with things I have to do on short notice.
    Only one remedy for that: Bowie at maximum volume !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And that is exactly what I am going to do right now, since I´m the only one home at this time.
    Surely my neighbours like Bowie as well, don´t you think. Heck, who doesn´t...?

\:D/
  • I grew up listening to Bowie. My Dad is still a big fan. Starman is my fave track.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I am a late Bowie fan myself; much of his work was made before I was born, but he has been around for quite some time. So, I grew up with Bowie, like you.
    I have many fave tracks, but if I must name one right now, it would be Hello Spaceboy.
  • Little bit anxious and nervous for my sister who is having a major operation tomorrow and I cant be with her until next week to see her due to work. Spoke to her tonight and she says she OK at the moment but I would still rather be with her. Going in at 7.30am but I bet they keep her waiting all day!!
    Shall be on edge all day tomorrow at work :(

• Hope she is ok H-B. Be positive. The op is to sort out. See it that way. Hospitals are good these days. My best wishes to both of you.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • All the best to you & your sister H_B.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Hope you know things are ok now H-B. I am feeling a lot better. Still taking my anti-biotics because you have to complete the course. I actually nipped up the road earlier because i wanted to, A/ Get out of the house as soon as i felt anywhere near well enough. and, B/ There was a huuuuuge arguement between 2 family members. Cannot be bothered with the England game that is going on right now. Think i will watch the Germany one on Tuesday though.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I feel a lot better so much so that i went to a non-league football match today, Oldham Boro v 1874 Northwich. at Atherton Colls ground. Northwich won 1-0. I am taking anti-biotics until tomorrow. All is well.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • feeling feed up & a liitle down, tho PS4 in 13 days. :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Upset that my sisters had to have a blood transfusion after losing 4 pints of blood during her operation. They tried to get her up out of bed today and of course she passed out! Left her sleeping anyway and thanks to Interflora for delivering some really beautiful flowers.
  • Good wishes to your sister, hells.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!