Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Slight eclipse of the moon tonight around midnight but still very cloudy so guess it's going to be a no see unless it clears out...... :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I've been preoccupied. I'm avoiding a difficult situation i.e. not wanting to deal with the fact that someone is dying slowly. I went to see her this morning and was shocked. She looked pale and could hardly talk.

So I'm keeping myself busy, finding all sorts if things to do, sometimes becoming a bit obsessed.

I'm not angry, or sad (yet). I just don't want to deal with it.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • That is awful Archway. Best wishes to you. 
    I feel ok. I am listening to the Reds match on the radio. Cannot watch it. We do not have BT sport and i am too shy to go into the pub.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • reason to be cheerful hopefully going to see Goldfrapp 2or3 times next spring as i'm missing the upcoming tour ;) [-O<
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Jozzy81 said:

reason to be cheerful hopefully going to see Goldfrapp 2or3 times next spring as i'm missing the upcoming tour ;) [-O<

+ 1
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • @ cw36frapp: thanks for your wishes.

Today was OK, but I'm beginning to feel a bit of anxiety at the moment. I'm not fond of Sunday evenings...
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • I know what you mean about Sunday nights. It is quiet and you have more time to think and stew about your worries and in your case, Archway, Tragedies. To ease myself during those times i listen to music. Frapp is the best option. Put your favourite Frapp album on. It will not put things right. But it will do you some good. Do whatever else that helps you. Once again, My best wishes to you.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Still feeling the same out walking alot more now but the weather for next week is rain, so it's looking like i'm going to get a little wet, but it's a lot better than staying in & going up the wall....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • was o.k untill saw the setlist for tonights gig that really hurts :(( my most wanted to hear live songs/tracks all there, just going to have to cope & hope they play them next spring [-O<
    in the mean time glad all who went had a great time.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Feel way low. Eldest really kicked off AGAIN last night. I do not know where she will end up tbh. Of course it caused me way loads of trouble. Just cannot rid myself of trouble. Whether its the Mrs, The kids or anything due to my parents being split up. Really wish i had another option in my life. Every 2/3 weeks major trouble. Anyway stuff them all, Football is on later.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • as my last comment...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • As though i could not give a damn about anything/one other than myself at the moment. That is how it will stay until people act normally and troublefree towards me. So with that said i feel fine.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I feel fucking great , off work until Nov 11th , got a ticket to see Goldfrapp at Ham` Odeon , going to have drinkiepoos , Battlefield 4 is next week , Gravity, Meatballs and Thor are out soon , my birthday and I just slept in until midday . Woot .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • feel........... :( got PS4 to look forward too on 29 november but that's about it.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I'm glad that I realise that following Goldfrapp through Europe would kill me, but on the other side it makes me sad. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!