Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Later with Jools Holland - BBC2(HD) - 1 Oct 2013
  • 259 Comments sorted by
  • A_is_A said:

Pretty please, (if do-able) somebody copy and upload the show somewhere so we can see it here in the U.S. and other countries. The Jools show/BBC blocks the streams from anywhere outside the EU :(
    -A million thank you's in advance!!

Side note: Did anyone from the GMB win tickets to the BB6 Maida Vale gig?

I'll be recording both shows (as well as Carpy), so you should be OK there.

And no, not one person on the GMB won tickets for Maida Vale. :-(

• ^Thanks HJ! Carpy too!

Please let the whole "it's live" side of things go ok! {very detailed smiley crossing it's fingers goes here}

I find it so curious and wonderful really, that people care so much about something that they get a little nervous about it. I think it's adorable. I too hope they knock it out of the park this time as well, I think they will.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-10-01 16:11:50
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

I find it so intriguing and wonderful really, when people care so much about something that they get a little nervous about it. I think it's adorable. I too hope they knock it out of the park this time as well, I think they will.

Ha ha!  I always get nervous!!  

A girl I went to primary school (not sure what you call that in the States 5-12yrs) just posted on my FB page that Goldfrapp are on J. Holland tonight!!  

Seems like everyone is aware of my obsession.....can't think how ;)
  • Hmmm I wonder... :D
    Too bad nobody from the GMB won tickets to the show, what a bummer, and I read they had 80 tickets too!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

I find it so curious and wonderful really, that people care so much about something that they get a little nervous about it. I think it's adorable. I too hope they knock it out of the park this time as well, I think they will.

I've been known to just not watch something at the time if a band I love is playing live on TV.

I'm just too nervous for the possibilities!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • None of that tonight, if its anywhere near as good as their Fallon performance you're gonna be glued to the tube ( tube is TV for Americans haha) That's the other thing isn't it, watching live TV is like nothing else really. Gonna shut up now and think happy thoughts:) Do tell how it goes! Enjoy!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-10-01 16:37:33
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Una said:

A_is_A said:

I find it so intriguing and wonderful really, when people care so much about something that they get a little nervous about it. I think it's adorable. I too hope they knock it out of the park this time as well, I think they will.

Ha ha!  I always get nervous!!  

A girl I went to primary school (not sure what you call that in the States 5-12yrs) just posted on my FB page that Goldfrapp are on J. Holland tonight!!  

Seems like everyone is aware of my obsession.....can't think how ;)

Hahaha, I've had 2 people text me! Teehee
  • If the livestream that I found on the internet would keep working.. I could actually watch Goldfrapp perform.
  • Get off bloody Sarah Millican and get on with Later ffs!!!
  • It's Franz Ferdinand...sounding completely irrelevant.
  • Its the sound of people whinging to the sound of guitars.........and how much do I like Goldfrapp to sit though this jazz shit.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • That was beautiful, with an amazingly bad choice of follow on act. Seriously, a crap punk (and I use the term loosely) band straight after Annabel?
  • stunning, just gorgeous. an absolutely massive amount of fantastic tweets going off in response too! very positive. fabulous.
  • Meeeeeeeellllllttt!!!!!!! Sheer gorgeousness. Shame the back lighting blurred her a bit.

I like Franz Ferdinand and glad their back as enjoyed that. Sorry to disappoint anyone here.
  • I thought the FF track was kind of OK, though right now we need ACTIONS not words, they got that wrong!

But yes Goldfrapp, only disappointment is it wouldn't be my first choice of TOU song and one is not enough, but more on Friday if I understand correctly?

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!