Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Spare Llama available for dinner party entertainment
  • Its a changed topic title with nonsense written here 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-03 15:57:17
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 440 Comments sorted by
  • wait, this doesnt make sense.....
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Does it have to be a Llama I would rather have a Guanaco.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Llamas only
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Whaddya want for it? A pony?
  • Haha, it'll cost you half a badger and a bandicoot, for that price they'll throw in a Bruce Forsyth impersonation and coffee
  • You'll need to send me a very very big jiffy bag or preferably a box with some holes in it
  • I raise you a roll of pallet shrink wrap and a bendy straw! Minus the Forysth impression as I would rather not relinquish the bandicoot ta very much.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • More details pls. Does llama take to wearing a saddle? House-trained? Own teeth? GSOH? (PS my wife ticks all those boxes, if you might consider straight swap?)

• Does llama take to wearing a saddle? House-trained? Own teeth? GSOH? (PS my wife ticks all those boxes, if you might consider straight swap?)

She does, HJ? I've got a sackfull of Short Haired Bumble Bees and a Curly Wurly that I''ve been saving for a special purchase - this could be it?! What do you think?
  • I'm tempted by the skinhead bumblers :)

This could become the Goldfrapp Universal Swap Shop - Eccentric Tastes (GUSSET).
  • I'm concerned this is becoming a llama knocking shop, haha, they're both house trained but sometimes forget to use the flush. The bandicoot is usually non negotiable but as its for a GMB type person, I'll drop my price to a racing marmoset but cake is not then included.
  • no cake. no sale.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • i've got an earwig that can tapdance.

We're looking for other anthropods to form a backing group. Ideally, drums/percussion, and voice.
  • whisperit said:

i've got an earwig that can tapdance

I'll get Simon Cowell on the phone - it's better than the rubbish that normally wins those sort of shows. Where do I vote?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I've got a camel looking for a gig but he says he won't work with a llama for love nor money.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!