Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Spare Llama available for dinner party entertainment
  • 440 Comments sorted by
  • It can only get worse.
    The devout South American cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range. Three weeks later, a llama walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth. The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes. He took the precious book out of the llama's mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, "It's a miracle!" "Not really," said the llama. "Your name is written inside the cover."
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • The corks out the bottle now
    A policeman in the big city stops a man in a car with a llama in the front seat. "What are you doing with that llama?" He exclaimed, "You should take it to the zoo." The following week, the same policeman sees the same man with the llama again in the front seat, with both of them wearing sunglasses. The policeman pulls him over. "I thought you were going to take that llama to the zoo!" The man replied, "I did. We had such a good time I am taking him to the beach this weekend!"
  • ...............* tumble weed slowly blows across the board, then spontaneously combusts*........"crackle* . .
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Lol! Yay I'm liking this! Keep em rolling !
  • Go to page 6 of awkward family photos-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I'm not sure about this Ponygurl, I've got a very bad feeling....But ok...you twisted my arm. Back in a mo ( unless I'm driving the porcelain bus!)
  • Well......" "

A bit speechless for once! Love the llama pic and thank God it's the only one that won't keep me awake tonight! My advice to the woman would be- go with the llama sweetie, it's cuter than him and will mow the lawn more often.

But the mushroom cloud pic-?!!! I'm also most perplexed about the chicken photo, given my enquiry in the other thread about living opposite a hatchery etc. I see this as some sort of sign, but I just don't know how to interpret it!!! Where's Russell Grant when you need him?
  • And I can't resist going back to look at the other pages ( this time I got up to page 8). I swear I don't have any deviant streak re looking at pictures online ( she sighs, ruefully) .....but these? I just can't stop myself....it's the BTE ( Biscuit Tin Effect). I'll beat myself with a wet flip flop later.
  • I'm perplexed - WTF ARE THE CHICKENS ABOUT?
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • I bought a pair of Llama skin shoes today from a Peruvian drug dealer. He must have put the laces in wrong because I keep on tripping.........
    This may never stop.
  • Just been to 'Awkward family photos'. Some of those are just wrong !
    Somewhere, I have a set of the worlds worst wedding photos that I was sent in a similar vein. Share and share alike. I will dig them out.
  • Appy- you tell me! Maybe they've just bought a poultry farm or been given one as a wedding gift? Maybe we should have a whole thread for these pictures so we can add our own captions?! Is someone clever enough to import the pics one at a time?
  • Is awkward family photos another thread on this forum?  If I could get my head around the emoticons on this board, I'd insert a puzzled one.
    Post edited by Pet at 2014-07-18 04:14:12
  • ^ I think they are talking about pics on another site?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!