Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • The first to spot it :) , MorrisSon's is my supermarket, Morrison's is but a similarly titled pretender to my supermarket chain throne haha
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • All I can think about are these shows...

Obsessed or superfan? You decide...

I'm imagining a noir-ish setlist....
  • i can't wait to hear about the show and the new material :) 
  • TEN days!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Aaaaaaaaargh!!! I'm so excited I could..... Erm..... Er.... Something men do when excited.......

..... Make a cake, that's it.
  • We are sat up on the balcony in seats....or benches by the loos of it....CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!
  • dick1814 said:

...benches by the loos ...

Best place to be if you get caught short! ;)
  • chokka said:

Aaaaaaaaargh!!! I'm so excited I could..... Erm..... Er.... Something men do when excited.......

..."...if I'd known you were coming I'd have baked a cake , baked a cake"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

chokka said:

Aaaaaaaaargh!!! I'm so excited I could..... Erm..... Er.... Something men do when excited.......

..."...if I'd known you were coming I'd have baked a cake , baked a cake"

Ahhh ur a funny bugger....
    :)
  • You're in for a treat. I'm so happy we got tickets! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Think we may not get there til fairly late and then ill have to drive back after, which means no beer and little frappage pre and post show sadly. Got to pick bobs up from work in Liverpool at 5 then on to Manc. Her fellas away and she has work the next day so well have to get off pretty sharpish after afterwards. Should be able to say hello etc though and for those that are around on the Saturday at Somerset house, I'll definitely make up for it then!
  • My train is due in to Manchester Piccadilly at 6pm. I'll head straight for the Mitre (where most of ya's are staying). Anyone else gonna be there around 6:30? :)
  • on weds? i'm hoping to be in the q by then :)
  • I get into Manc ariound 12ish on Wednesday and aiming to check in at the Mitre around 2pm to get shot of my stuff at checking in time.

I'm sure we'll be bumping into each other one we've taken that place over!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • think I get in about three. see you there!
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!