Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • I expect to.then detail my woes and travels on t'forum and then find a song about it on their next album
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • this is not unreasonable
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I haven't booked my travel yet.  Eek.  Better do that today.  Depending on price, I guess ill aim to be in Manchester around 3ish, plenty of time to have a mooch about then, some food etc.

(beer.  I obviously mean beer...)

• You mean "like a traaaaaaaaaiiiiii.....aiiiiiii...aiiiiiiii.....aiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!"

(that last bit typed in Alison's singing voice!)

Dang!  How could I have missed that!
  • We're arriving tuesday and going back on friday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Hello all, I have a pair for downstairs in Manchester on both 17th and 18th...would anyone with a pair upstairs like to swap for either date?
  • Right, I hope this works.

17th

Carpy
    redp3k
    Úna
    Halloween Jack (Elliot)
    Laura
    Stuart P
    ping
    chokka
    Sparky
    Sonap
    st185cs
    tweety 
    paolo t
    Bottlehead
    kokofrapp
    Discopony (coming in from Canada)
    Sartori
    Dreeke and wife
    dick1814
    Jude and Hubby
    VisualFallacy
    ChrissyBobs

Phil - Fenlander62

David - dcbaxter + Denise (the better half)

* alex_f
    * pob06
    * Keith
    * Layla (+Spike)
    * Sian
    * tomato23
    * Gavinj
    * FeltMountaineer
    * Icesky

18th

Carpy
    Úna
    Stuart P
    Border_Mind
    st185cs
    tweety
    Chokka 
    Discopony (coming in from Canada)
    * Hells_Bells

* = posted on GMB and/or FB that they were coming but not yet confirmed on here

OK, just to check Sartori, you are having a ticket of me, correct ? (my memory is not what it used to be but I am 99.99999% sure about this one) Pick up from box office.

I know Layla and her better half, Spike are also coming as they are having two of my tickets also, but I don't want to tempt fate and confirm them myself. :)

Oooooh not long now.

Me and the Mrs will be coming up in the afternoon, not too late not too early ! on the train then at the Mitre and back the next morning. CANNOT WAIT !

But I have to....

Post edited by dcbaxter at 2013-07-08 15:49:25
    Sophie_Banner
  • Yup , please and thank you :) . Do you or I pick mine up (is it up or downstairs) ? I`m at the Mitre as well , arriving 3ish 

My Spidey gig-sense is activated .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Phew I thought it was you, had a panic attack earlier lol.
    Pick up form me as I have 6 to collect. one for you, two for Layla and Spike, and 2 for me and Denise.
    Leaves 1, which hopefully someone will have, or it goes back to the box office to try and sell :)
    We will meet up at the Mitre and go down to the gig all together. If it's not far and I can pick up early I might try to otherwise on the way in and I have no idea where we collect from once inside !! Better check !!!
    Sophie_Banner
  • Umm, David, you should have copied the latest list (near very bottom of page 3). There's a bunch of stuff (people's names etc) that's been missed off in your post above. Okie dokie?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-08 16:56:33
  • Oh yeah. Was supposed to say I'm going on 18th. Would love to do both but work, expenses, travel, accommodation and personal reasons dictate one show only @-)
  • We've only got tickets for the 17th but we'll try to get tickets for the 18th as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • This is going to be such a mad few days.................

........bring it on! :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Yay!!!

Can we have a definitive list now? Or are there uncertain frappers still?
  • Hi Elliot, that is the one from the bottom of page 3 :) just above Phil's as his was very short. I did a copy and paste of the whole post that you had put in, is some missing ?

I took the one above Phil's and edited it to leave Phil in Black and myself,

Sorry if I took the wrong one but was sure it was the last full list.

Please edit and repost as required.

Ta :)

Sophie_Banner

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!