Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 92 Comments sorted by
  • Alan said:

Is Peter Jeffrey on board?

He's holding out on the old board until it dies.

I respect his commitment.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • They told us the ol' GMB would be locked down "in 2 weeks". That's tomorrow!

LOL, Peter Jeffery has fractured into multiple PJs on there... they're having mini-conversations with each other. It's quite funny! :)

• Hope he's not going insane. 
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I'm 99% sure it's a bit of fun and not actual schizophrenia.
  • CHOCOLATE!!!

That's all you need to say in the Girlfrapp thread. Anything else pales into significance 8->
  • Alan said:

Alan said:

Is Peter Jeffrey on board?

He's holding out on the old board until it dies.

I respect his commitment.

It's only because he can't use *this* site.

He's going down with the ship. Because he can't figure out the door leading him off the bridge.
  • Can't someone here help him with his technical issue?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I'm working with him on it.  It's those bloody photos.  I've got a decent link and if I hit one of those threads with tons of hi-res photos (pets comes to mind), I don't even bother.  It takes too long to load.  It's pretty sweet when you block photos.  Now, we know why the other site limited to 100kB per photo. 

And, to Bells, "truffes".  Makes my Lady's eyes roll back up in her head.
  • ^
    Mmmmm chocolate liqueurs for me :P
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 04:56:43
  • I'm a girl (I hope that's slightly obvious!) and whilst I'm currently not having too many girl problems I have in the past year so I'm happy to chat about that until I'm blue in the face! Women aren't worth the trouble! (well the new one is... I hope... but then she's actually and old one that I've recycled so I think I'm alright on that front haha). 

That was a random bit of word vomit! Apologies. 
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 04:55:15
  • That was a random bit of word vomit!

Cheers for that, even if accidentally - reminds me of something to post in the Gallery thread when I get in from work!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Lisa said:

Laura said:

well 'straight' my eye....... 

Haha, Laura, I laughed very hard at "straight, my eye", I think I know exactly what you mean!

Isn't it funny, there's a special girlfrapp thread and immediately people start talking girl trouble! :)

I am wondering, are there any straight girls on here? (not in the way Laura meant, mind you)

#:-S I'm a straight girl contrary to belief!! Maybe in the minority but I don't mind. I'd still do Alison given the chance ;)
  • Umm, folklore likes cocks too (her words, not mine!) :))
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-03 09:49:14

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!