Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 92 Comments sorted by
  • Made your eyes water in more ways than one then? 

@mode_devotion I do apologise as Im not usually like this (common). Just letting off a little steam. To be honest I didnt get corrupted until I joined this forum! ;)
  • Well quite quite.

And I'm not into ladies mode_d!

• @folklore: Sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick.  There's a nice mix of people on this board and so I try not to pigeon-hole.  When you mentioned about her "not" coming onto you I was under the impression that the thought had crossed your mind.  If its any consolation, a couple of gay lads were convinced that I was gay at the Somerset House gig.  In one way it was nice to be accepted by a different group of people but conversely I may yet again missed out on an opportunity to meet the girl of my dreams.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • @folklore: Sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick.  There's a nice mix of people on this board and so I try not to pigeon-hole.  When you mentioned about her "not" coming onto you I was under the impression that the thought had crossed your mind.  If its any consolation, a couple of gay lads were convinced that I was gay at the Somerset House gig.  In one way it was nice to be accepted by a different group of people but conversely I may yet again missed out on an opportunity to meet the girl of my dreams.

Awww :( the girl of your dreams can just happen, you know? It's odd how things turn out so don't lose hope or anything.

I don't believe in a certain man, like "the one" out there for me to be honest because there are so many men in the world who could "fit"....again "fit" sounded wrong, it's Carry On night in this thread.
    and don't worry about  getting wrong end of stick, I'm certainly not offended! :)
  • Hope you feel better soon, Folksie.  For feeling so ill, you sure have me LOL tonight...
  • @Folklore: Awww thanks.  I'm glad to know that I didn't upset, I often don't mince my words on here and am always worried that I am going to say the wrong thing or dig a whole.  I think that the most honest stuff (true reflection of my personality) tends to come out if I just type without too much self-editing.

Thanks for the love-life pep talk.  It does get a bit depressing though as its been over 3 years now and I've even tried and ditched the dating sites.

Finally, I do love a right Carry On!    :D
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • TMI = hmmmmm me sir like's local slang for, i like... lol :))
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • lol jozzy, I don't understand!

Lady Garden rant coming up!

Those bloggers and websites saying brazillian waxing and playboy waxing is a way of keeping things hygienic down there are talking utter bollocks, a neatly trimmed fresh muff is not only soft and grown up but far easier to maintain and is more hygienic than having hair on the most sensitive part of your body ripped out with naked pores exposed then covered in "aftercare wipes" to block them and cause ingrown hairs.
    Also when the stubble breaks through, the scratchiness can cause rashes, which can lead to cuts then infection.

Muffs all the way. Yeah. Girlfrapp thread.
  • Ill remember that if for some unknown reason I ever enter a beauty parlour. Ill have had the the ECT first mind.
  • folklore said:

Also when the stubble breaks through, the scratchiness can cause rashes

I always thought it would be like a wire brush, which would not be fun.  Now, electrolysis - one and done, sounds brilliant to me.  Or, nowadays, they do it with a laser!
  • folklore said:

Lady Garden rant coming up!

Those bloggers and websites saying brazillian waxing and playboy waxing is a way of keeping things hygienic down there are talking utter bollocks, a neatly trimmed fresh muff is not only soft and grown up but far easier to maintain and is more hygienic than having hair on the most sensitive part of your body ripped out with naked pores exposed then covered in "aftercare wipes" to block them and cause ingrown hairs.
    Also when the stubble breaks through, the scratchiness can cause rashes, which can lead to cuts then infection.

Muffs all the way. Yeah. Girlfrapp thread.

Hear, hear!

Aww you are fooking gas @folklore :))  I nearly choked on my chewing gum!!!
  • :\"> hahaha thanks Una!
  • It's probably men that come up with that shit anyway, what do they know what's best for women? Same idiots that advertise that "it's great to have a happy period". What a load of bollocks!! Rant, rant, etc.
  • ^ Exactly, I have no emotions either way about it because it's something out of my control, it is nature, I wouldn't make an advert telling men to have a happy shit.......or would I? *eyebrow raise*
  • Did you hear about Bobyform's "response" to that guy that "complained" about their advertising?

Not hilarious, but amazing that they went to the trouble to make it. And very sarcy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!