Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 92 Comments sorted by
  • Laura, you are welcome to use this thread for any fem-bitching or girlie issues that might be outside the limited range of interests and drives us males make do with, lol. :)
  • thanks Elliot!

gah.  I have such a habit of getting myself into stupid situations / pursuing someone / having an amazing time / falling head over heels.... then managing to SCREW IT UP one way or another.

been spending a load of time with a lovely, cool, gorgeous doctor lady over last few months, but it looks like its all going to go horribly wrong..... i like her so much, but think i royally messed it up at the weekend...

but MAYBE, maybe, its always destined to fail when all of the women i have dated over the past 18 months have been straight.  well 'straight' my eye....... maybe its my paranoia around that which makes it inevitably fail.. and maybe i should stop with this whole 'i only date straight, femme women' malarkey, suck it up and get on gaydar.  Boo.

phew.  feel better for getting a bit of that off my chest.  THANKS!

• *raises hand* Kinda new but not. On the older forum I was Loupgaros but it's been ages and I lost that password. Anywho, just chalking another up for the ladies!
  • Loupgaros!! I remember you, you had wolf avatar, or you were quite wolfy. Nice to see you after such a long time!
  • I had various wolf avatars and could be very wolfy. Perhaps a bit of a theme with my current avi :P But yeah, I was looking through and so nice to see so many familiar names!
  • Yay, another name lovely to see. Wow, it's been a while!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Hi Loupy - I remember you too! You were around in the days when Staddsy was on the GMB, right?

And for ages a lot of folk thought you were a geezer. Something folklore has also experienced, I think, lol.

• Yeah, I was on when Staddsy was about. And yeah, you'd be surprised how often I get mistaken for a bloke online XD
  • Laura said:

but MAYBE, maybe, its always destined to fail when all of the women i have dated over the past 18 months have been straight.  well 'straight' my eye....... maybe its my paranoia around that which makes it inevitably fail.. and maybe i should stop with this whole 'i only date straight, femme women' malarkey, suck it up and get on gaydar.  Boo.

you can't help you like! i currently have a mahoosive crush on a lady i met walking my dog, she's lovely  :x and i've managed to get her phone number and we meet fairly regular, but she has a bloody boyfriend. i thought i'd managed to put myself off her then we met the other evening and she looked so yummy in her big sunglasses and wellies....
  • I'm sure everyone knows I'm a lass... <):) (read "lass" not "ass") I've got a new love interest myself and she's been keeping me busy..lol. I've seen a couple of "red flags" already though..I'm on guard! Oh women..what are you gonna do?! I just want to sleep with them all... =D>
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Oh my... ;)
  • Helleeeeeeoooooo laydeeeeeez  :-)

Had a word with Staddsy but dont think she will be coming on board. Think salster is around, dont know if chrissybobs has come over yet (not been here for a few days).

Nice to see people heading over.

• Is Peter Jeffrey on board?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Is Peter Jeffrey on board?

He's holding out on the old board until it dies.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!