Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Bringing Some Perspective: A Reflection
  • 500 Comments sorted by
  • "Mirror! Stop looking at me!" I mean realllly, what a perv...somebody call the police!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Just toss your shawl over it.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ...wait a minute..How do you know I'm wearing a shawl?!?! (Good idea, I shall)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

• Ponygurl said:

...wait a minute..How do you know I'm wearing a shawl?

A little bird's reflection told me.
  • iuventus said:

Mirror said:

Mirror would like to thank you all for an afternoons discussion.

Oh, you're still here?

Mirrors don't have legs, they just hang there and judge everyone
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I suddenly feel so insecure and vulnerable...
  • "Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right"
  • @Mirror , you`re writing in 3rd person as it makes you write in a different style than you would usually as a smoke screen  , 1. a person critical of Alisons personal decision to have her teeth done , 2. a person who has done a degree and earns a living through the arts , 3. a person despite a degree doesn`t feel a need to write opinion as opinion but just assumes that written word is automatically only an opinion ? - as I deliberately made that point a couple of times (+ others) - but you didn`t reply to this as you`d have given the same answer as you did on the old forum , a person who remains aloof through harassment by making Mirror an avatar and you always were `cool` , a magicians hand on the semantics over the dates (being on a forum isn`t the same as joining/posting on a forum) , in the over 40s club , in the uk , like Kraftwerk blah blah etc and you had to mention your own name on the namecheck of `discussers` as you were a discusser (again as a smoke screen) having fun Corvy ? ;)

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-29 18:42:53
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

having fun Corvy ? ;)

Whaaaaaa'?!
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:00:01
  • I dont recall Mirror ever hinting at having a gender? but please correct me if im wrong.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • No, I don't know where the art-degree idea came from, either. Or gender. We know:

1) Been around the old board (presumably as a member) since 2003

2) Likes 'Felt mountain' but not much subsequent Goldfrapp

Hm, Stephanie fits that bill, but it's certainly not her style. I could guess at... dogmoth.

• Lisa said:

Hahahaha, it is so not Corvina..

As was said at the beginning of this thread, she would not hide behind a persona and talk in
    such a cliché way.
    She left this neck of the woods years ago, and I don't think she will ever come back!

For all we know she's already back, but is posting in white font  and we can't see her

Last Activity: 03-04-2013 22:30
  • Looks like it could be dogmoth actually like you said HJ!

• [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:00:30

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!