Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Bringing Some Perspective: A Reflection
  • 500 Comments sorted by
  • ...still coming
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ...jesus come on
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ....getting bored now
  • ....ahhhhh like a well earned plop , here it is
  •  Mirror has stated about showing its not a ship of Happy Frappers , which is just a colostomy bag of a statement  - when threads with contentious points in them come about , its not so much that there`s discontent bubbling away under the surface like the morning after a curry , its that the more that is said , the more there is to be misconstrued (myself included) . Reading a couple of posts that have seemed innocent throughout the thread , but peeps have bitten back and I couldnae see why , but reading them again , I can see a unintended parallel context if you read it differently . It is just impossible to write something (easily) that has a cast iron solo direction to it .
     This is the mother of all car crashes of a thread , its built on a premise that has a bitter agenda , its built to make people argue for the reason above . There are some who want mods to delete it , a moderators role isn`t that , I wouldn`t delete it , I would lock it , no good can come of it . 

and ...most importantly...

why the hell hasn`t Hitler been mentioned yet  ???
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-01 08:29:22
  • Mind you , now you say it , the years have taken their toll...

• Lisa said:

Pretty ridiculous statement if you ask me.

Precisely. Are you so set on being confrontational that you'd really take such a statement to heart just after I've made it clear that I adore you? Your wit is much sharper than that, Lisa.

Isn't it?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sartori said:

Hitler finds out that with their second album Goldfrapp went in different direction..
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • LuDux said:

Sartori said:

Hitler finds out that with their second album Goldfrapp went in different direction..

"Nein yodelling , ach für Bumsengrund "

Come and get me Mirror , Im over at Thermopylae !
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 04:57:28

• SPARTA!
  • What is this?!?  I couldn't even finish reading the whole thing, just completly filled with arrogance, judgement and sterotyping.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!