Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Bringing Some Perspective: A Reflection
  • 500 Comments sorted by
  • iuventus said:

Mirror said:

Mirror would like to thank you all for an afternoons discussion.

Oh, you're still here?

Mirrors don't have legs, they just hang there and judge everyone
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I suddenly feel so insecure and vulnerable...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • "Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right"
  • @Mirror , you`re writing in 3rd person as it makes you write in a different style than you would usually as a smoke screen  , 1. a person critical of Alisons personal decision to have her teeth done , 2. a person who has done a degree and earns a living through the arts , 3. a person despite a degree doesn`t feel a need to write opinion as opinion but just assumes that written word is automatically only an opinion ? - as I deliberately made that point a couple of times (+ others) - but you didn`t reply to this as you`d have given the same answer as you did on the old forum , a person who remains aloof through harassment by making Mirror an avatar and you always were `cool` , a magicians hand on the semantics over the dates (being on a forum isn`t the same as joining/posting on a forum) , in the over 40s club , in the uk , like Kraftwerk blah blah etc and you had to mention your own name on the namecheck of `discussers` as you were a discusser (again as a smoke screen) having fun Corvy ? ;)

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-29 18:42:53
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

having fun Corvy ? ;)

Whaaaaaa'?!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:00:01
  • I dont recall Mirror ever hinting at having a gender? but please correct me if im wrong.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • No, I don't know where the art-degree idea came from, either. Or gender. We know:

1) Been around the old board (presumably as a member) since 2003

2) Likes 'Felt mountain' but not much subsequent Goldfrapp

Hm, Stephanie fits that bill, but it's certainly not her style. I could guess at... dogmoth.

• Lisa said:

Hahahaha, it is so not Corvina..

As was said at the beginning of this thread, she would not hide behind a persona and talk in
    such a cliché way.
    She left this neck of the woods years ago, and I don't think she will ever come back!

For all we know she's already back, but is posting in white font  and we can't see her

Last Activity: 03-04-2013 22:30
  • Looks like it could be dogmoth actually like you said HJ!

• [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:00:30
  • Lisa said:

@LuDux

She has actually been deleting stuff from the GMB, as far as I know, which is probably what that activity indicates!

What about someone like DrFrisby? Anybody know if he could be up to this?

Nah, not his style, anyway he loved Supernature and once agreed Goldfrapp albums were getting better and better after Supernature was released! lol I remember stuff.
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:00:13
  • ^ Yep, I'd agree with folklore about (not being) Frisby. Someone said the post/edit times (indicative of time zone?) showed they were probably US based. Not sure about that. What did he/she say about "over the pond"?

Anyway, I've not got any more time to play detective... I have a Sigur Ros gig to get to! :)

• [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 04:59:38

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!