Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-
  • 277 Comments sorted by

• Anybody notice any intensive roadwork going on during this lockdown? Last week they were digging ditches and laying fiber optics or wiring (?) along the major roadways. Hundreds of orange capped poles now line the highway. Orange represents communication cables here. They’re also installing stoplights with cameras at small intersections where a traffic signal isn’t even needed. Smart Grid and Police State?
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • They've been digging up my street for over a month.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • During the lockdown, one of the activities this Govt decided was "essential" is the construction of a new railway line, HS2, between central London and the English Midlands. It is costing many billions, and requires the felling of large tracts of ancient woodland. The great bonus that results will mean people can arrive in Birmingham at least 7 minutes faster than currently.

While the rest of us have been forbidden to work, HS2 contractors have been felling oaks, and bulldozing hedgerows. A large contingent of police has been brought in to aresst and remove protesters.

Truly epic levels of fuckwittery.

• iuventus said:

Don't worry. I've got my N95 mask and my blue-green algae supplement.

I did my own research and find out that abacus contains di-hydrogen monoxide
    CONTAMINATION WARNING! Recently, it has been discovered that our water system has been contaminated with a hazardous chemical. This chemical is colorless, odorless, tasteless and dissolves completely in water. No action has been taken regarding this dangerous contamination. The substance is dihydrogen monoxide, and has the following properties: . It is used as an industrial solvent and coolant, and is used in the production of styrofoamm. . It is used in many forms of animal research. . It is used in the distribution of pesticides. . It is an integral part of the operation of nuclear power plants. . It accelerates corrosion and rusting. It contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape Inhalation of this substance has been shown to cause death . In certain forms, this chemical can cause severe burns, cloud the atmosphere, and may contribute to the "greenhouse effect. It can also damage concrete and glass, as well as the surfaces of roadways. It may also be related to electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes It may have been a factor in the destruction of the Space Shuttle “Challenger." . It has been directly linked to thousands of deaths in third-world countries, especially those countries which do not have the resources to properly deal with the threat, or treat people who have come in contact with it. . Quantities of this substance have been found in our rivers, lakes, streams, oceans, reservoirs, and now our local water system. It has also permeated the No current form of water purification can completely eliminate the deadly Our government has spent millions of dollars to try to control and contain this Every day, hundreds of secret research facilities receive tons of it through a highly atmosphere, and has contaminated ground water substance. dangerous chemical. sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for .Several government agencies are tracking the degree of contamination throughout This administration has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this ater use the world damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation. Act now to prevent further contamination. Find out more about chemical. What you don't know CAN hurt you and others throu dangerous ut the world. text font

Don't let them put dihydrogen monoxide tubes under your streets pavements and lawns
    Post edited by LuDux at 2020-04-19 06:07:53
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

• @iuv, @whispered

Seems the Nazi inspired governments of the World are doing their dirty work while we, the people, remain on house arrest. I’ve just researched what the orange poles are- 5g. Yes, it is imperative that they install the death devices while we are locked away inside- nothing to see here.

U R I E L
  • var spector;
    var captureOnLoad = false;
    var captureOffScreen = false;
    window.__SPECTOR_Canvases = [];

(function() {
    var __SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_GetContext = HTMLCanvasElement.prototype.getContext;
    HTMLCanvasElement.prototype.__SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_GetContext = __SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_GetContext;

if (typeof OffscreenCanvas !== 'undefined') {
    var __SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_OffscreenGetContext = OffscreenCanvas.prototype.getContext;
    OffscreenCanvas.prototype.__SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_OffscreenGetContext = __SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_OffscreenGetContext;

OffscreenCanvas.prototype.getContext = function () {
    var context = null;
    if (!arguments.length) {
    return context;
    }

if (arguments.length === 1) {
    context = this.__SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_OffscreenGetContext(arguments[0]);
    if (context === null) {
    return context;
    }
    }
    else if (arguments.length === 2) {
    context = this.__SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_OffscreenGetContext(arguments[0], arguments[1]);
    if (context === null) {
    return context;
    }
    }

var contextNames = ["webgl", "experimental-webgl", "webgl2", "experimental-webgl2"];
    if (contextNames.indexOf(arguments[0]) !== -1) {
    // context.canvas.setAttribute("__spector_context_type", arguments[0]);
    // Notify the page a canvas is available.
    var myEvent = new CustomEvent("SpectorWebGLCanvasAvailableEvent");
    document.dispatchEvent(myEvent);
    this.id = "Offscreen";
    window.__SPECTOR_Canvases.push(this);

if (captureOnLoad) {
    // Ensures canvas is in the dom to capture the one we are currently tracking.
    if (false) {
    spector.captureContext(context, 500, false);
    captureOnLoad = false;
    }
    }
    }

return context;
    }
    }

HTMLCanvasElement.prototype.getContext = function () {
    var context = null;
    if (!arguments.length) {
    return context;
    }

if (arguments.length === 1) {
    context = this.__SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_GetContext(arguments[0]);
    if (context === null) {
    return context;
    }
    }
    else if (arguments.length === 2) {
    context = this.__SPECTOR_Origin_EXTENSION_GetContext(arguments[0], arguments[1]);
    if (context === null) {
    return context;
    }
    }

var contextNames = ["webgl", "experimental-webgl", "webgl2", "experimental-webgl2"];
    if (contextNames.indexOf(arguments[0]) !== -1) {
    context.canvas.setAttribute("__spector_context_type", arguments[0]);
    // Notify the page a canvas is available.
    var myEvent = new CustomEvent("SpectorWebGLCanvasAvailableEvent");
    document.dispatchEvent(myEvent);

if (captureOffScreen) {
    var found = false;
    for (var i = 0; i < window.__SPECTOR_Canvases.length; i++) {
    if (window.__SPECTOR_Canvases[i] === this) {
    found = true;
    break;
    }
    }
    if (!found) {
    window.__SPECTOR_Canvases.push(this);
    }
    }

if (captureOnLoad) {
    // Ensures canvas is in the dom to capture the one we are currently tracking.
    if (this.parentElement || false) {
    spector.captureContext(context, 500, false);
    captureOnLoad = false;
    }
    }
    }

return context;
    }
    })()
  • I don't see any poles. Could they be hiding their 5Gs under ground?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2020-04-20 01:22:49

• Who knows @iuv. I’m still trying to figure out how they configure this technology. They could very well be laying fiber optics to link the mini-towers. It’s a Space to ground operation.

I think the satellites are sent up to track each other in shell-like levels- first group, Space, second group-high atmosphere, third group- low atmosphere. Sometimes I would watch the SpaceX launches from Cape Canaveral and get a sick feeling in my stomach, like my intuition was alerting me to their payloads. Elon Musk sold 5g satellites to NASA and the US military (DARPA.) I believe they’re working in conjunction and is what Trump refers to as the ‘Space Force.’

Here’s my major concern with the ‘phased array’ beam technology they’re using. In a phased array- it’s about timing. In order to steer a microwave beam, one microwave is sent first, followed by a second sent next to it, followed by a third. The waves track each other, and can be pointed and steered. What happens though is MASSIVE amplification. Say if they set up a phased array of only 3 waves and it’s beamed through 3 shell satellites down to Earth, that’s 9 times the amplification. At least that’s what I’m gathering. I’m no expert.

So now if that beam hits an antennae, say on a cruise ship wired for 5g..there would be a massive pulse of radiation on board. Same for towers here. Massive radiation hitting the tower, traveling through fiber optics, and being released and pulsed at your doorstep. There is no “Coronavirus”. It’s radiation sickness. The sick and elderly can’t handle that exposure, and even healthy young adults can develop radiation pneumonitis, or “coronavirus.”
    U R I E L
  • _
    G5 roadworks couse additional limb growth which sometimes can come in handy

But only among women. Coincidence?
    Post edited by LuDux at 2020-04-20 15:58:23
  • Whoa! How do I switch to 5G?
  • You are not understanding that photo correctly LuDux.
    Yes, it does show a mutation due to the 5g network, but in this case, it is the obvious fact that the dog has grown human arms and hands!
    Obvious if you look properly.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Either that, or it’s turned these two young ladies into murderers and that’s a severed limb on the couch with them.
    Sick!
    Is this now a snuff thread?
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2020-04-21 05:20:10
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It always was
  • I’m so glad the medical community is finally waking up to this Plan-demic, instead of taking software psychopath Bill Gates advice. People who are affected are losing their sense of smell and taste. A mask won’t protect you from microwave radiation.

Respiratory Therapist Blows Whistle on FAKE VIRUS PANDEMIC

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2020-04-21 16:04:20
    U R I E L
  • Who is this guy? Where did you find this video?

Skating on thin ice with this one, PG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!