Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • Scary white-supremacist propaganda. He takes a blatant swipe at African-Americans in his video about Trump's wall.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2f0iti1fkTsF0iQxaIB_-w/videos
    Post edited by iuventus at 2020-04-21 16:46:57
    If I were dead, could I do this?

• @iuv When was the last time you were at a Hospital?! I recently talked to respiratory therapists and ICU nurses about this, because my mother died. They couldn’t get her blood oxygen up, her lungs weren’t exchanging CO2 for oxygen. I watched her turn blue from cyanosis.. This stuff is true. She lived three blocks from a cell tower, now people who live close to the tower are ending up with the same condition.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • What?!
  • Yeah :(
    U R I E L
  • No, I'm saying your argument is getting weaker and weaker. I'm actually relieved that this conspiracy theory is becoming clearly just that. I've spoken with three very rational medical professionals on the front line who say that this pandemic is very real.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2020-04-21 17:40:28
  • Keep wearing your mask my friend, and take your vaccine...like a good zombie. It’s clear you haven’t done any research at all. They’re digging ditches next to your house for a reason.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2020-04-21 17:43:51
    U R I E L
  • I love you. I really do ❤
  • I’ll be thinking of you at my mother’s funeral.
    U R I E L
  • You're a dirty fighter *hugs emoji*
    Post edited by iuventus at 2020-04-21 17:57:39
  • If it’s fake, why is he wearing a mask? 
    Oh, undercover!
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2020-04-22 05:27:04
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Well you can’t say anything now about the rollout of 5g and corresponding deaths around the world, or else you get censored. Very odd. Freedom of Speech is vanishing, you must stick to the psychopathic lies of one, Bill Gates. There’s a very special place in Hell for the people involved in this.

* Let’s not forget how Bill Gates got his big break. His mother got him a meeting with IBM. IBM was the computer company that gave all the Jews and other Holocaust victims ID numbers..they were entered into a computer database then tattooed on every victim. His family was directly involved with it. That’s why he wants to do that ID 20/20 bullshit now. These are all the same families that created the Holocaust.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2020-04-22 06:31:10
    U R I E L

• Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2020-04-22 12:47:13
  • Best post in the thread so far, UT.
  • I personally think that there's more blame on the hands of the orange arse who started by telling Americans that the virus was just a "hoax" before suggesting they flood their lungs with disinfectant.

Post edited by Low at 2020-04-24 05:12:06

• The laughable thing is this situation proves just how gullible people are.
    A drug company claims that early trial of their ‘wonder drug’ has shown ‘excellent results’ in curing Covid19.
    Well, they would, wouldn't they. They want you to buy it!
    Only a matter of time before some idiot starts inhaling disinfectant as a cure. The other claim about sunlight and Vit D being the cure, I would only direct you to Florida, where I understand the temp has been 37 degrees for a month or so and has Covid figures similar to the UK where it is only just struggling to reach 16 degrees.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!